Chapter 24

"Justin! No! Stop please!" I screeched with laughter, running down the stairs, trying to get away from a soaking wet Justin. He was about to take a shower and while he was turning it on, I pushed him in, fully clothed. "I'm going to get you, Kitten!" he ran after me giggling with a precious pout and mad face. We kept running around the island in the kitchen until I slipped on the slippery wood flooring from the water dripping off Justin's body. I landed on my butt and groaned, laying there. I heard Justin gasp and whimper. "Kitten?!" he yelled worriedly and crouched next to me. He cradled me like a baby, effectively soaking me to the bone, and looked deep into my eyes concerned. "I'm fine. Just some ass bruising. No big deal. I can handle it. I'm a big girl." I laughed at his expression and he growled playfully. "I thought you hurt yourself, kitten." he whined into my neck.

I laughed and pushed his face away, standing up and groaning. "My butt hurts." I whined. Justin looked up at me with a cheeky grin. "I can fix that." he smirked, grabbing my ass. I smacked his hand away and wagged a finger in his face. "No. Bad boy." I said and walked away. He crawled behind me with his eyes glued to my ass with this stupid smirk on his face. "If you don't wipe that smirk off I'm smacking you." I demanded with my back turned, laughing silently. "Aw come on baby." he pouted and we both fell onto the couch in laughter. We watched his new favorite movie, One Hundred and One Dalmatians. He just loved little puppies. I probably need to get him one. He would be so happy and surprised. Yeah that's what I'll do tomorrow, let him pick out a puppy.

"I'm a good boy." he pouted playfully, referring to my previous comment, crossing his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck from the side. "Yes you are, baby." I kissed his cheek several times until he turned his head and our lips collided. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I opened and our tongues battled for dominance. Letting him win, he groaned and grabbed my face while I ran my fingers through his soft hair. I ran my fingers down his body and suddenly hit with a burst of confidence from my normally shy personality, I pulled off his shirt then pulled off my own. Running my hands across his abs, I kissed his neck as he moaned under me, caressing my bare back with his hands then sliding further to massage my injured sore ass. He suddenly flipped us over and grinded his hips into mine. I moaned and ran my fingernails down his back. His eyes were hooded, watching our hips, and his breathing increased. "Kittennn" he moaned loudly, placing open mouthed kisses across my collarbone. A few breathless, pleasure filled minutes later, I felt that we were both close and grinded my hips in sync with his. "Justin please." I whimpered, begging for release. "I know, babygirl." he breathed out, kissing my forehead. We grinded faster and faster until we both stilled. Our moans filled the house as we hit our peaks and Justin collapsed onto me. He laughed breathlessly into my neck and pecked it. He pulled back and rubbed our noses together, grinning. "I love you, Kitten." he said pecking my lips. "I love you too." I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist as we laid there in utter bliss.