Chapter 28

*Warning: Heavy Sexual Content. Read at own risk*

The hot water of the bath was soothing as I laid back on Justin's warm soft chest, silently. His minty breath cascaded down my neck as his fingers drew imaginary shapes on my stomach. I intertwined our fingers and placed gentle soft kisses on his knuckles, which were cut and bruised from beating Chris' face in... I silently laugh at the memory as does Justin when he notices what I'm laughing about. I turn and wrap my arms around his neck and legs around his waist while he cups his hands under my butt to hold me close. I slowly press kisses all over his jaw, neck, cheeks, nose, and finally his plump, soft, pink lips. We smile into the kiss and pull away, rubbing noses and grinning. He runs his hands all over my back and ass, but not sexually. I run my fingers through his hair, making it slightly damp and stick straight.

Looking down at his face, I see he is crossing his eyes and sticking his tongue out to the side making him look ridiculous but super cute. I laugh loudly and grab his cheeks, pushing them together to make his lips pucker. I peck his puckered lips over and over making him laugh and try to shove me away. "N-no no" he whines, giggling but still holding onto me tight so I couldn't actually move away. The water sloshes around at our movements. We slowly stop laughing and gaze into each other's eyes. Suddenly his eyes move south to my chest and fill with an indescribable emotion. Looking up and grabbing the back of my neck, he smashes our lips together harshly but careful not to hurt me.

This kiss isn't like our normal kisses filled with passion and love. This kiss is filled with lust, desire, and desperate need. One of his hands grab my ass as the other gropes my breasts as we moan into the kiss. His large member hits my thigh and I remember that we are both naked. I moan loudly at the thought. Sensing my desire, he lays on top of me and rubs my inner thigh with his fingertips, teasing me without mercy. He dances his fingers across my clit but adds no pressure. "Justin pleaseee." I moan, begging. "Please what? What do you want me to do, kitten?" he teases, a glint of mischief in his eyes. "Rub my clit, baby please." I groan, breathlessly. "That's all you have to say, baby girl." He suddenly teases my clit fast and furiously (No pun intended) with no sign of stopping. I moan loudly, gripping my nails into his arm as he places hot wet kisses down my neck and jawline. A few minutes later, feeling myself get close to pure ecstasy, I stiffen and he notices. "Cum for me, baby." He orders, smirking seductively and proceeds to rub and tease faster and faster until I explode, screaming his name. Coming down from my high, Justin whispers "good girl" repeatedly, petting and pecking my hair.

I breath heavily and gaze up at Justin in shock. How did h know how to do that? "How the he-" Justin cuts me off, smiling sheepishly "I watched something called 'porn'? It was pretty interesting if I do say so myself." he shrugs. I start dying of laughter and his cheeks burn bright red. "Why are you laughing at me? Was I bad or something?" My laughter stops as I cup his face. "No you were perfect, baby. And maybe you'll get something in return later." I peck his lips and wink, pulling myself out of the tub and walking out as Justin sits frozen in shock. Snapping out of it, he jumps out as well and chases after me with a cheeky grin.