Chapter 16

Justin and I were in the living room goofing off as usual when the doorbell rang. Sitting up, Justin offered to answer it. I sat on the sofa waiting for him to come back, patiently. "Didn't I warn you to stay away from Isabella yesterday, asshole?" I heard Justin's voice hiss out turning dark and cold, a tone that would send shivers down anyone's spine. It was shocking, the switch between overprotective possessive Justin and cute innocent baby Justin. "Umm yes you did, but she was mine first mister." I hear Chris say making me scoff. I was never his and never will be. I will always belong to Justin and Justin only. The next thing I hear is an animalistic growl and something hit the wall.

I run into the front hallway and see Chris held against the wall by his throat and Justin barking and hissing words in his language, practically making Chris pee his pants. Justin's eyes were a fiery, blazing, black hole, making me want to run upstairs and hide. I have never seen him like this. I didn't even think he could get this way, being so childlike and innocent. "SHE'S MINE. SHE WILL NEVER BE YOURS. EVER." Justin's barks out in a feral tone. I watch Justin's teeth grow terrifyingly sharp but not like a vampire's, more like a demon's. "Do I need to convince you more thoroughly? He asks calmly but eyes still blazing. Chris uncontrollably shakes, his face now purple from lack of oxygen, and whimpers out "No! P-please put me down!" "I don't know.. I think you need more convincing." Justin smiles devilishly, his sharp teeth glistening in the light, then throws Chris like a ragdoll into the other wall, picks him up by this neck, and chucks him outside. "You will not touch her. If I ever even see you breathing in her direction, I will rip you limb from limb and I WILL enjoy it. Do I make myself clear?" He roars out making me jump. I see Chris nod his head violently and race into his house. Justin slams the door and stands there shaking uncontrollably in absolute rage.

I timidly walk toward him and touch his arm. He visibly calms and melts at my touch instantly, his body automatically knowing that it was me. He turns, grips me into a hug, and buries his head into my neck. He inhales deeply, drinking in my scent, slowly becoming my sweet precious babyboy once again. His demon like teeth have disappeared, his perfect smile returning, and his eyes turn back to their deep, gorgeous purple. "I'm so sorry." he says and my shoulder begins to dampen. "Shhh it's okay angel. He shouldn't have told you those lies." I comfort him, walking us back to the couch in the living room, where we once were before this whole mess happened. I lay down and drag him on top of me while he sobs into my neck "I d-didn't want y-you to see me l-like that. I'm n-not evil p-promise.' He whimpers out, looking into my eyes terrified that I now think less of him. "Hush baby. I love you and I know the real you." I whisper, running my fingers through his soft silky hair.

He closes his eyes, burying his face in my neck again, and purrs in comfort continuously, like a kitten being petted for the first time. This goes on for hours, me caressing his back, hair, and face while he purrs in pleasure and comfort from me touching him. He finally falls asleep with dry tears on his cheeks. I lean up and kiss his soft lips gently to not wake him up. "I love you so much." I whisper running my nose up and down his perfect jawline. "I love you too." he mumbles waking up, pecking my neck several times. "I will love you...forever and always." he says sleepily. "Always and forever." I say back. I feel him grin into my neck. He pulls back and molds our lips in perfect harmony, running his fingers through my hair. We both sigh contently, picking ourselves up from the plush couch, and head upstairs to cuddle and fall asleep in each others arms.