Chapter 70

Warning: HEAVY Sexual Content. You have been warned.

Gif to side>>>

Justin's POV

"Justin Drew Bieber! Where are the cookies? So help me God if you took them again..." I hear Bella scream. I look down at the empty package of cookies that sat in my lap wide-eyed and frantically look around for a hiding place. I jump up from the bed and run into the bathroom. Opening the cabinet under the sink, I quickly toss it under. Hearing Bella walk into the bedroom, I flush the toilet and walk out pretending to tie my sweatpants back to make her think I was using the restroom. "What are you screaming about, Kitten?" I play stupid.

"Justin..I can see the icing and crumbs around your mouth." She taps her foot. Busted. "I-I'm a good boy, kitten. I only had one." I lie walking over and nuzzling her face. I'll probably feel horrible for lying later then come out and tell her but now is not the time. She melts at my innocence and snuggles up into my arms. I purr loudly and drag us to the bed. I pull the covers over us then curl Bella's body to mine so my chin lays on her head.

When my hand caresses her bare legs is when I notice she's only in one of my big t-shirts and lacy panties. I can feel my eyes turn dark as I inhale her scent deeply. She was completely oblivious to my inner battle, her eyes shut and a hand playing with my sweatpant's strings. That definitely wasn't helping.

Her delicate fingers accidentally brush my d*ck and that was the last straw. I grip her hips and roll so I was on top of her. Her eyes snap open and she smirks lightly at my pitch black orbs. She did this on purpose. Seeing this, I zone in on her sweet spot, growling and purring like a deranged hungry animal.

Her moans filled me with pleasure and pride. She was mine. My Kitten. My Princess. My Babygirl. Only I had touched her and I was the only one who ever would. If anyone ever touches her, they better be ready to be ripped apart limb by limb.

"Mine." I growl possessively in her ear and rip her shirt off. She was bra-less which was wonderful for me. I immediately latched onto her nipples, licking and sucking. I watch her reactions and almost cum then and there as her eyes roll back and she moans loudly. I alternate between the two, giving each breast the same amount of attention.

I start going south, placing kisses down her stomach. I place a hot wet open mouthed kiss on her covered soaked center and moaned quietly at her scent. I slowly pull her panties down her smooth soft legs, placing wet kisses on her thighs, and she watches with hooded eyes filled with lust, love, and sexual desire. I quickly throw her panties across the room and I immediately attack her core.

I lick, suck, and nibble at her sensitive cl*t while she locks her legs around my head, holding me there. I would happily die of suffocation here any day. Face buried in her beautiful soaking wet pussy, her delicate fingers pulling and tugging at my hair. Her orgasm soon came and I quickly lap at her flowing juices like a dehydrated dying dog. Her screams and moans fill my ears and I moan loudly. "That's it. Good girl. Cum for daddy." I growl then sucking harder on her cl*t. My words bring her to a second orgasm and I have to refrain from smirking at her writhing body.

I was as hard as a brick by now. I slip my sweatpants and boxers off my legs and thrust into her hard. No foreplay needed for me. She stiffens at the sudden invasion then relaxes and moans loud. "Move, Justin." she growls, gripping her nails into my back. I comply and thrust slowly, smirking on the inside. She growls in frustration. "Faster." she hisses. "You sure?" I smirk. "Yes!" That was all I needed.

I went to town, thrusting as hard and as fast as I could. Now was not about love making, it was about fucking the shit out of each other. I will gladly worship her body and make love to her later but now we were sexually frustrated. I attack her mouth with my own, our tongues battling, muffling her screams. I must say I am pretty big and I definitely wasn't going easy on her. She would be deliciously sore tomorrow and the thought made me almost orgasm. She would remember that I was the one who made her that way. Only I can fuck her. Only I can make love to her. Only I can worship her body like the goddess she is. She was mine.

I reach down and rub her cl*t fast, my eyes gazing intently at her reaction. Her back arches into mine. "Good girl. Are you going to cum for daddy?" I really don't know where this dominant daddy side comes from. She apparently likes it though because when those words were uttered, her p*ssy clenched deliciously hard on my pulsing d*ck. Her orgasm set off my own and our screams and moans could be heard across town.

My sweaty body collapses on top of hers and we both gasp for breath. I smile and peck her head, curling her body into my arms and burying her face into my neck. My d*ck still snug inside her little quivering p*ssy. My little kitten. I smirk in accomplishment. I knew she was ovulating. She will defiantly be pregnant now.