132

I pressed on and walked into our bedroom, when I began to hear the tub running. Since Anthony was nowhere else to be seen in the suite, I figured he must be in there. Slowly, I made my way across the bedroom and stopped at the bathroom door where the door was tightly shut.

"Baby, are you in there?" I asked sweetly.

"Depends on who's asking." Anthony's voice called back.

"A very lonely, horny newly-wed-wife."

I heard shuffling inside, and then watched as the light inside the bathroom flicked off from underneath the door. It was pulled open and there, standing naked in the doorway, was my equally horny husband. He smiled and rubbed his hand over his cock which seemed more enticing than ever before.

Anthony reached a hand out and grasped my breast, rubbing his thumb over my hard nipple which poked through the thin white fabric of my shirt.

"Will you come take a bath with me?" He whispered hoarsely with arousal.

I peaked my head around him and looked at the tub, bubbly with hot water and soap, the candles around the room, lit and sending off smokes of fruity fragrances. There were rose petals in the water, floating around with the water. How could I say no?

I nodded my head, and Anthony pulled me inside the bathroom, shutting the door behind me. He helped me take off my clothing, all the while kissing my skin tenderly. When I was undressed, he smiled and squeezed my bum before heading into the water. I dipped in after him, sitting down on his lap.

Immediately after I was in, Anthony took a bar of soap in one hand and motioned for me to put my hair up. I grabbed the hair tie off of my wrist and bound my hair up high, with a few curly strands hanging out right my ears. He splashed water on my breasts and started rubbing the soap bar all over them. I could feel myself start to want Anthony, but I tried to ignore the feeling and focus on his hands.

I moved myself closer to his cock, and as I did so, he moaned.

"Oh, just touch me."

I watched Anthony, who nodded his head, and brought my hand down in the water. I found his penis easily-it was rock hard-and began moving my hands up and down. Anthony let out moans and squeezed my boobs and butt in order to release the pressure building in him from the pleasure.

Once I felt that it was enough, I picked my body up a few inches to accommodate for his size, and took his member inside of me. I felt a burst of excitement right away. I wanted to give Anthony a good fucking time.

I moved my body on his like I was a professional porn star, putting more effort into it than I had ever before and making Anthony practically lose his breath. I moaned along with him, and made him squeeze my boobs the whole time.

"Fuck you, Lilly." He groaned.

I smiled and kept humping him until suddenly, he pushed me up and carried me out of the water. He tread out of the bathroom into the bedroom, where he set me on my back on the carpet. Anthony pushed inside of my really fast and thrusted so deep, my back arched right away. I moaned his name and scratched down his back.

He picked up speed, thrusting more and more, faster and faster and with a deep, rusty voice said, "Ooo, yeah I bet you like that don't you kitty?", and "I'm going to fuck you so hard."

When I did come, I yelled out like a lumberjack calling down a falling tree and for a second, lost consciousness.