50

I sat in the back of the tour van, with Anthony's head on my lap. He fell fast asleep as soon as he got comfortable.
John sat across from me, sitting Indian style in a pair of jeans, sneakers, a Lou Reed shirt and a shirt hanging on his lips. His short hair was like it was always. He smiled at me, looking down at Anthony and then up at the small grin plastered on my face.
Flea noticed Anthony's sleeping and laughed silently.
"Someone didn't sleep well."
I nodded and sunk my fingers in Anthony's shiny brown hair. He smiled sleepily and grabbed my hand, tangling his fingers with mine. He placed our united hands over his heart, as he fell sound asleep again.
After he was sure Anthony was asleep, Chad snorted.
"What's so amusing?" I whispered.
"I think Anthony loves you Lilly." Flea said laughing quietly.
John shrugged, "Yeah bugs, it would seem so."
I blushed, and looked down at Anthony. Could he really love me? The thought of him saying it on the phone before he hung up, gave me butterflies.
***
We boarded the plane for Chicago at 2:00. Lindy had managed to scrape together 1st class for all of us, and Anthony was pretty excited. Once we had made a steady progress in the clouds, he unbuckled my seat belt, along with his and lead me back the bathrooms.
Anthony opened the door and softly pushed me inside. Shutting the door behind us, it was quiet except for John's soft guitar playing coming from his seat.
The only other thing you could hear was my heart beating. Anthony smiled at me, and then as quick as ever, had his lips pressed on mine, moving like a wave.
His fingers wove themselves into my curly hair, tugging and pulling on it gently. Anthony kissed down my jawline, and left wet kisses on my neck. He laughed when I quietly moaned as soon as he gently bit on my neck.
He found his way back up to my lips and kissed me more passionately. The lust was radiating off of him. As we found ourselves kissing heavier and heavier Anthony slipped his hand down to my crouch where he rubbed my vagina.
I let out another soft moan, which Anthony acknowledged with a change of course. He slipped his hand up my shirt and groped my boob.
"Are we going to do it?" I asked breathing heavy in between kisses.
He laughed, "Of course not."
Anthony pulled away from me, and presented a very serious look on his face.
Unfortunately, he had really heated me up. I was turned on and I wanted to have sex. Whether it was in the bathroom or in front of everyone. I didn't give a fuck. I wanted to fuck.
In order to get Anthony back, I knew I was going to have to get him just as horny. I pulled him close and moaned in his ear like I was climaxing. It got pretty loud and passionate, which lead Anthony to get pretty hard.
He went to kiss me and grope my breasts, but I snuck away.
"Uh-uh, baby."
He glared at me with a playful grin on his face. "Oh, just you wait Lilly Kinks."
I laughed, "Yeah, until then big boy, you might wanna take care of your little buddy down stairs."
I pressed my body tightly against Anthony, and rubbed my hand over his crotch, pressed a little more pressure over his erection.
He moaned and then bit his lip.
"Jesus Lilly.."
I laughed and then walked straight out of the bathroom and back to my seat.
***
When I walked into my room with Anthony trailing behind with our suitcases, it didn't take long for him to come up behind me.
He moved my hair to the other side of my face and kissed my neck. I could feel his hot breath travel down my body, sending goosebumps everywhere.
He slid both of his hands up my shirt, massaging both of my breasts. I moaned in delight as he sucked on my skin playfully, then kissing up my neck where he let out a low whisper into my ear. "I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before."
I groaned, "Eat me."
Anthony laughed and spun me around to face him. His lips were against mine in an instant, slipping his tongue in and out to play with mine while he squeezed my bum and chest.
I pulled Anthony's shirt off and kissed his bare chest lovingly. He brushed my hair behind my ear, and then slowly laid me on the bed. He hovered over me, and kissed down my chest right to the start of my pants where he groaned.
Anthony quickly unbuttoned them, and ripped them off, sending them sailing across the room. He smiled at the black lace underwear I was wearing, that showed a little more ass cheek than my usual comfy ones.
"Oh Lilly, you shouldn't have..."
I laughed quietly and snuggled into the bed more.
Anthony brought his mouth back up to my breasts where he kissed tenderly on the skin that was showing from the fabric of my bra.
"Such a bother." He said unclasping it.
As soon as it was off, his mouth was sucking on my breast. I moaned, and grabbed a fistful of hair gently.
Anthony moved his hand back down to my vagina where he rubbed it through my underwear.
I wrapped my leg around his waist and forced his hips against mine. "Please Anthony."
He laughed against my skin, "Only because you said please."
His hands quickly peeled off my underwear and his fingers were touching me quicker than I could register the pleasure.
He rubbed my clit all while he kissed me. He moved his finger in and out of me, heating my body up. When he added a third finger inside, I moaned loudly.
"Jesus Lilly, it hasn't been this long." He said laughing a little.
"Fucking fuck me." I moaned in between short breaths.
"Yes ma'am."
He pulled his fingers out slowly, rubbing circles on my clit very slowly before taking his fingers away all together.
I watched him take off his jeans and boxers, slip on a condom and then hover back over me.
He spread my legs, and slipped his body in between them.
Once again, he kissed my lips and rubbed my clit. I moaned at every movement of his fingers as my hands tugged harder and harder at Anthony's hair. But I couldn't take waiting anymore.
"God Anthony, just fuck me!"
He pulled away and looked at me funny.
Then, he kissed me softly and thrusted his hips against mine. The gesture and the entrance of him into me, made my body arch.
He continuously thrusted, harder and faster as we both got closer to climax, and it was completely possessing me.
Anthony meant what he said.
One last thrust and I grabbed at the white sheets on the bed.
I let out a moanful, pleasure-filled scream and closed me eyes. Anthony kept going, even though my mind was no longer there. He picked up again, and then almost collapsed on me as he released.
Still, he didn't stop thrusting. He kept going until I came for the second time.
I went to clench my teeth, but it was all too much. I screamed Anthony's name. There was no doubt that the whole place heard it.