94

I woke up the next morning, completely naked in Anthony's bed and only covered by the arm he had wrapped around me and wispy white sheets. Anthony was already awake and staring blankly and sadly into my eyes.

I rubbed the sleep from them, and focused my attention on the beautiful, sad creature that laid before me. Anthony took a deep breath, which I felt against my pale, cold skin.

"Today is John's birthday."

I smiled, "Is it? Well, we have to celebrate! Call him up!"

Anthony frowned and furrowed his brows. "Didn't you hear, Lilly?"

I began to feel sad myself, "Hear what?"

"John left the band and hasn't talked to us since. We only know little of him."

He... left the band? How could he? He seemed to be enjoying himself when I was with Anthony last year, what's changed since then?

"Why?"

Anthony shook his head, near sobbing it seemed.

I felt so bad for my lover. He and John were close, and they had formed a brotherhood through their music and their band, and now it was almost like it had never happened from what Anthony said.

I pushed a strand of hair behind Anthony's ear and kissed him softly on the forehead.

"What do you know of him?" I asked, almost fearful of the response.

"People talk, Lilly."

"And they do."

"They talk about John." He sounded like a little boy who had been bullied by his peers at school and came home crying.

"What do they say?"

"That John is using drugs, and that he's pretty hooked."

At this point Anthony's voice was quivering and he had shaking hands, watering eyes and a sniffling nose. I wanted to comfort him so badly, but my head struggled to find a way to help him.

"Have you heard, or seen John doing drugs?"

"No." He replied simply.

I took Anthony's hand and kissed it softly, several times.

"Then, Anthony, I would lower your worries. Until we hear word directly from our dear John, you have to assume that he could be using and that he could healthy and well. Just keep him in your prayers."

Anthony's body relaxed considerably and he looked into my eyes, their natural, warm and loving brown color back. He smirked subtlety, but then changed his face to a serious one.

"Last night was amazing, Lilly."

I blushed, "Yeah, it was, wasn't it?"

"I didn't know I missed you that much."

"Neither did I."

Anthony leaned into kiss me, and I accepted. Our kisses lead into groping and soon Anthony was thrusting into me and I was moaning like a young girl who was favored by her Sultan. I never knew my body needed a man like I needed Anthony. I bucked underneath his every move and soon I moaned loud enough for the gods themselves to hear.

Anthony seemed to like listening to my moans and cries of pleasure like he did listening to any of his favorite music groups. Anthony leaned in close and kissed my neck softly, as my heart beat like a hummingbird.

"I'm not sure someone had ever tamed my body like you have." I said breathless.

"That's because I absolutely adore its every curve."

Anthony kissed down my body lingering at my breasts, and then sucked softly as he got to my hips. He neared my forbidden area and I tangled my fingers in his hair in response.

He kissed it gently and then slowly and lovingly waved against it with his tongue.

"Oh, Anthony..." I moaned. How could he think I was prepared for another one of magnificent lady-pleasures?

My legs spread respectively for Anthony as he worked away, sucking and licking at my very own despair. Soon though he worked his way and I was moaning louder, practically screaming his name when he thought I had suffered enough. He rubbed my clit teasingly and climbed on top of me, only to kiss my nose and then disappear from the bed to shower.

He left me there, flustered and blushing like a little girl. So obviously last night he was convulsing at my will and now I was back to being his little puppet.

I couldn't help but feel excited though. Anthony's touch was something I had never felt before and I wanted it constantly.