72

Anthony and I showered together, but he had to leave and go back to his room for his things. I got dressed quickly in a pair of sweatpants and a tank top, and some beat up tennis shoes. I grabbed all of my bags and headed down to the lobby.

Just as I walked out into the hall, John came jogging down, struggling to carry all three of his suitcases in his hands. He smiled when he saw me, and then slowed down to my pace so we could walk together.

"Hey there babe." He kissed my cheek and smiled brightly.

"Someone's in a good mood?" I asked laughing a little, and feeling myself blush at the sudden rush of happiness his kiss gave me.

"That's because someone got laid last night!", he looked me straight into my eyes and grinned like a madman, "And I mean, l a i d."

I laughed and kept on walking, soon reaching the elevator. John walked in, and stood next to me.
"So, we have 10 songs so far for the album.."

"Really? Wow. I didn't think we had that many."

John smiled shyly and nodded. "Yeah, I was going over them last night on the tape we recorded..... it's really beautiful, Lilly."

"I had no doubt. Everything you compose is beautiful John."

"This time it was because of you."

The elevator doors opened and John turned to face me, tears brimming his eyes.
"I love you Kinks."

I smiled and gently squeezed his hand, planting a soft kiss on his cheek. "I love you indefinitely."

He smiled and then walked off the elevator,
humming one of the tracks off of our tape. He told me it was his favorite the other night. I followed him into the lobby where the guys from Nirvana, RHCP and Pearl Jam were waiting.

"Ah!! Lilly Bug!!!" They all cheered. I laughed and felt myself blush.

Anthony was right next to me in a second's notice, with his hand on my back, "More like Love Bug." I giggled and kissed his cheek.

We all loaded into the vans and drove to the airport. Unfortunately, we had almost seven hours to kill there. It was going to be hell, and sadly I couldn't have sex with Anthony to pass the time. But Lindy has to get us there in time.

We all checked in, passed security and then sat down in our gate seating area, like always. I sat down with Anthony and held his hand tightly, so the skin on my knuckles was white. I loved feeling his skin, it sounds creepy, but once you love someone this much, everything about them is a treasure.

15 minutes had passed when Lindy, came back laughing his ass off.

"Oh Jesus, oh Jesus..." His face was bright red from laughing so much and he could barely speak. He stumbled over to his seat where collapsed, holding a magazine tightly in his hands.

"What the fuck is so funny?" Chad asked laughing a little himself.

Lindy shut his eyes tightly and rubbed his forehead, trying to get a hold of himself. When he recovered, he showed us the magazine cover.

"Anthony and Lilly Kiedis: The couple taking the country by storm!"

Anthony's mouth dropped a little and then exploded with soft chuckles, and the rest of the guys blurted out with laughter.

I, on the other hand, stared at the magazine, my face turning the color of a tomato.