64

When my breathing returned to normal, I got up from the couch and followed Anthony over to the bed. He slipped into some boxers and then climbed in the sheets.

I dug through my drawers and pulled out a pair of underwear and grabbed one of Anthony's shirts to slip over my head. As I crawled underneath the blankets, he smiled at what I was wearing.

"You look good in my clothing. But really good without anything on."

I chuckled, and then plopped down on my back. I stared at the ceiling, taking deep breaths and trying my best to get sleepy. It wasn't easy after your boyfriend fucks your brains out.

Anthony grabbed my hand and placed a small kiss on the back of it.

"Good night Lilly."

"Night Kiedis."

He smiled and then pulled me against his chest. The smell of his cologne lulled me to sleep, and it was a short while before I began dreaming.

I was walking down the street, with a bag from the music store in my hand, and a bottle of Coke in the other. Anthony and I were supposed to meet at the hoagie shop on the corner of Main St for a later dinner.

I was pretty hungry, and glad to be eating soon. As I walked along, I passed a small clothing store. Right next to it was a dark alley, filled with pipes dripping rain water and dumpsters smelling of garbage.
My body grew tense. Dark places were never my thing. Especially dark places in the middle of a Seattle street, at night, alone. I started to walk a little faster when I heard a man's voice ask for change.

Figuring it was an homeless person, I paused to look. Without thinking too much of it, I walked down the alley, and around a pretty big dumpster, looking for the old man who asked for spare change.
Someone grabbed a hold of me and slammed me up against the dumpster, hitting my head on the hard metal.

My eyes were now blurred, seeing double and finding it hard to focus. Pain circulated in my brain and slowed my reactions to what happened next.
A hand covered my mouth, rough and calloused. I manged to get my eyes to clear up.

Standing before me was a familiar man, about 5'11 with dark brown hair and green eyes. It was the same man who had attacked me at the club.

Knowing this would not be good, I tried to struggle free. He laughed and slammed me harder against the dumpster.

"Not this time pretty girl." He laughed.
I began to cry, surely ruining my makeup. He groped my breasts and licked his lips hungrily. "I hope you like anal."
I sobbed louder, my heart beating a mile a minute and my body filling with fear.

He reached down to undo my pant's button, and I knew if I didn't do something he would rape me. I punched him in the chin, and took my chance to run.

I let out a dozen screams and cries, and managed maybe 10 feet before he grabbed me again. He threw my over his shoulder and held me tighter than I thought any man could manage.

I screamed louder and tried punching and kicking him. I was terrified and knew what was coming. He carried me to the back of the alley and threw me down on some bags of garbage.

I screamed, and screamed and screamed, but no one was coming. He unbuckled his pants and climbed on top of me.

He kissed my neck sloppily, and licked down my chest.

Wake up Lilly, fucking wake up. Wake up!

But I couldn't. Everything in this dream was so real, and I was terrified to my core. He kept kissing me, and gently rocking his hips against mine, as he pinned my arms down. I was helpless. My screams were ear piercing, but he didn't mind.

Anthony was hovering over me, screaming my name and shaking me violently.

"Lilly! Oh fuck."

He saw that I was crying, and held me in his arms. I clung to his body, and sobbed into him.

He began rocking me back and forth and gently humming me to get me to calm down. Eventually, I did relax, and climbed out of his lap realizing it was only a dream.

Anthony looked at me, a very worried look on his face. "Are you okay baby?"

I nodded, wiping my nose with the back of my hand.

"What happened? I woke up to you screaming and flailing in bed at 6 o'clock in the morning."

"I had a dream about that night.." I said weakly.

Anthony's face dropped. "I'm sorry baby. Are you okay?"

I nodded again, and crawled back into his lap.
"I don't want to go back to bed, okay?"

He kissed me, "Of course babe."

Anthony scooped me up and settled me down in the bed where he cuddled me against his chest.
He gently kissed my forehead and sang softly.
I wanted to sleep again because I was tired, but my dream had ruined that for the night.