37

I stared at Anthony for a few seconds, slowly figuring out what he meant.
I looked into his eyes, and smiled.
"One moment please." He nodded at me a little confused, but watched me get up from the bed and walk into the bathroom, shutting the door behind me. I crossed my arms over my bare chest and looked in the mirror.
I couldn't help but smile, and then the inner girl in me screamed, and did some weird little dance.
I opened the door, and saw Anthony laughing. Apparently you can hear a young lady scream happiness in the bathroom 20 feet away. I sat on the bed and smiled at him.
"Yes."
He grabbed me and laid my body down on the bed, and hovered over me while he tickled my sides. All naked, I might add.
"Miss Lilly Kinks is finally going to be with me."
"Miss Lilly Kinks is finally yours shit head." I repeated back to him.
He smiled, "Finally." I laughed and twirled a piece of his hair around my pointer finger while he looked at me.
I met eyes with his and felt my whole body melt.
"Never have I ever felt like this before." He said quietly.
"Felt like what?"
I could feel butterflies in my stomach, mix with nerves and excitement.
He paused, pursed his lips and then answered.
"Disgust. YOU SMELL LIKE SHIT!"
He hopped off of me and ran into my living room. Still naked.
I laughed, and then chased after him. Also still naked.
I jumped on his back and tackled him to the ground.
"Don't make me regret my decision dick fuck."
"God, so much profanity."
I smirked, "You like it."
He cocked his head to the side, "I do."
I giggled, and then stood up. "Better pack now."
He nodded and followed me into the bedroom.
As we packed our suitcases, I heard him gasp and curse himself out.
"What's the matter?"
He turned to look at me, his hand buried in his hair.
"What about the band..." He snapped his fingers as he tried to remember what their name was,".. Pearl Jam! Don't you have to finish their album?"
I laughed, "We finished recording today. I told you over dinner, remember?"
He nodded, as the conversation replayed in his head, "Yep. Yep, yep."
God, it's a good thing he's cute.