63

After the show that night, Anthony made sure we were the first ones in a cab.

He pulled me against his chest and held me close the whole ride back to our hotel. Anthony had been apologizing to me the whole night, saying that he had no idea what the fuck was going through his head. I had forgiven him the first time he said so, but now all I wanted was a comfortable bed.

We pulled up in front of the hotel, and I rushed inside pulling Anthony along. We marched up the front desk, checked in, and then jumped in the elevator. I pressed my body against Anthony's and listened to his heart beat in even thumps.

The doors dinged open, and Anthony scooped me up in his arms, carrying me down the hallway. I unlocked the door and pushed it open for him. He carried me to the bed where he set me down.

"Undress yourself Lilly, I'm going to run you a bath."

I stared at him for a moment, his brown eyes a very luscious amber in the light coming off of the hotel lamps. His mouth was moist- I could tell from here.
He nodded, "Go on."

Then, I watched him disappear into the bathroom.
Along with the sudden sound of rushing water from the faucet, my shirt slipped off my head. I managed to take my pants off, even though my body began to ache. I walked into the bathroom to see Anthony sitting on the toilet his hand thrusted into his hair, and bubbles forming in the water.
I stood there in my underwear and bra silently, my dark brown hair handing over my body. He looked up and laughed softly.

"You going to go in there with that on?"

I smiled meekly and shook my head.

He stood up swiftly and walked over. His rough but gentle hands slipped around my back and unclasped my bra. It fell to the floor, and soon after so did my underwear. Anthony kissed from my cheek down to my collar bone as the candles in the bathroom burned, filling the room with the scent of lavender.
I moved away from Anthony and tied my hair up with a rubber band. He smiled and then nodded his head in the direction of the tub.

When my body met the hot steamy water, I lost everything. I soaked into it's therapeutic aura, and closed my eyes. Anthony sat opposite to me on the toilet, watching me. The bubbled covered up my breasts and the rest of my body. I was at peace, and it felt so fucking nice.

When I opened my eyes, Anthony met them. I had begun to run out of words to describe my love for his warm brown eyes. Their shape, and the love they made me boil with. He rested his head on his hand, which rested on his arm, which rested on his leg.

He smiled at me, and then he rested his back against the toilet, and crossed his arms over his chest. His gaze never left me, and mine never left him. I rubbed my eyes and smiled at him.

"You are beautiful, Lilly Kinks. Magnificent in every way imaginable, and truly a vision."

I dipped further into the water. "And you, Anthony Kiedis, you are the reason I breathe most days."

His face lit up, his mouth turning upwards into a grin. I watched him stand up from the toilet and undress himself in front of me.
Without knowing too much of my actions, I happened to be staring at Anthony's toned torso and his cock. He settled in the tub with me, and pulled me on his lap.

I straddled him with my legs, my crotch resting on his crotch and my arms wrapped around his neck.
He stared at my chest for a moment. The bubbles were hanging on the very bottom of them, some lingering. My skin was hot to the touch, and steam rose off of my body as cold air blew into the bathroom.
Anthony wiped my breasts with the palms of his hands, with a small smile on his lips. He kissed my neck, biting gently.
"You are my breath, Lilly."
I paused, and staring at Anthony intently. I felt his hands slip around to my ass, squeezing gently. He urged me to move my body closer to his, so my breasts would rub up against his chest; which I did.
I kissed Anthony passionately, and grabbed on of his hands, placing it on my breasts. He got the message and gently rubbed and pinched.
As our kisses became more heated, and our tongues played more, I began to rock my body against Anthony's.
At first, my crotch only grazed over his. I bit down on Anthony's bottom lip as my body sank a little deeper, putting more pressure on him. He sighed hot air on my neck and reached to take out my hair. With one tug, he pulled out the band and let my hair fall against my wet body.

I stared into his eyes, feeling the heated fire of lust burning from inside them.

Anthony's erection pressed into my stomach, and I knew he wanted me. I wanted him just as much.
I lifted my body up, and then settled back down on Anthony feeling him softly push inside of me. I let out a throaty moan, and then started swaying my hips and kissing Anthony again.

As we reached climax, Anthony stopped kissing me. His moans and groans were loud, and his fingers were tugging playfully on my hair. I picked up the pace and humped Anthony harder and faster. I slowed down, and made sure each thrust of my hips was just as pleasurable as the heavens.

Anthony moaned and thrusted his hips gently against mine. "Lilly, you fucking angel."

I laughed quietly, and got back to deep, hard, fast humps. After a few seconds of these, Anthony let out a rough, deep moan and squeezed his eyes shut.
I rocked my hips against him one last time, and then lifted myself off of his lap.

I wiped some bubbles off of my body and then stepped out of the tub.

Seconds later, I felt Anthony's body behind me, and his crotch rubbing up against my butt. He spun me around and whispered in my ear, "Can't forget about the lady."

Again, he scooped me up and carried me out of the bathroom, and then set me down on the small love seat across from the bathroom door.
He slumped my down, spread my legs and placed them over his shoulders.

I felt his tongue lick me, and I knew Anthony was going to make me scream. He sucked on me more, and then added fingers into the mix. His hand flowed in an out of me, and as my moans became louder and throatier, he paid attention to me.

My hand was lost in his beautiful hair, as the other grabbed viciously at the couch cushions. Anthony sucked with his lips and then rubbed it with his thumb.

Within the next few strokes, I hit my breaking point. The pleasure was so much, I let out a loud scream. My legs tightened around Anthony's back and he licked my vagina up and down to tease me.
He pulled away, stood up and wiped his mouth. I closed my legs, and rested my mind as my chest fell up and down heavily.

I shut my eyes for a moment, and then opened them. Anthony was watching me, smiling and laughing quietly.

"Pussy is my favorite food."

Fuck.