110

Anthony stuffed my bag in the overhead compartment and then settled his eyes on the on the flesh that was shown through the unbuttoned area of my blouse. I felt my body heat up, and I had to remind myself that the flight was long and that there were others among us; I highly doubted they'd appreciate two young people fucking like rabbits in the middle of their air craft.

Anthony sat down next to me, buckled himself and myself in and immediately shut his eyes. Annoyed that he planned to sleep already, with the fact that we hadn't even taken off yet, I sighed and looked out the windows. As I watched the plane gain speed and launch into the skies, I felt Anthony's hand slip into mine and squeeze gently.

"Sleep now, goddess, I don't think we will be sleeping much when we reach Hawaii."

I smiled, and let out a deep breath. I knew he meant that we would probably be having nothing but sex, because after all, a week away from each other was like a million years. And it was, a second away felt like a whole century.

I ended up drifting off into sleep, and woke up a few hours later, halfway into our trip.

"Lilly, wake up, they're handing out coffees."

I opened my eyes, and expected to see a flight attendant waltzing down the aisle with a cart full of beverages, but instead I saw everyone asleep. I looked over at Anthony and frowned.

"No coffee?"

He smiled, and shook his head. His body was still thin, thinner than I would've liked, but I still found him extraordinarily beautiful.

"I just needed to get you awake."

I slumped down as much as I could in my seat, without my seatbelt damaging my innards.

"I want to say something to you."

A second passed. Another, and then I finally looked over.

"What's that?"

"I want to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry for leaving you like that, I'm sorry for doing everything in that week. I don't know how to make it up to you."

"You don't have to. I love you just the same. I mean, you put up with my drinking."

Anthony smiled, and I felt myself grow tired again. I rested my head on his shoulder and started falling into my dreams again. Before I definitely fell asleep I heard him whisper, "I love you", and kiss my head.