96

As I pulled into the driveway, my heart seemed to beat an extra hundred times per minute. I could hear light, soft classical music coming through the house and there were few lights shining through the windows. Slowly, I stepped out from the car and smoothed the silky fabrics of my dress.
I made my way to the front door without falling in my heels and pushed the strong oak door open.
"Anthony?" I called.
"In here, goddess."
I smiled, that seemed to be his new favorite pet name since our little talk. My heels clicked elegantly across the wood floor as I walked down the hall and slipped into the kitchen.
The mahogany table was set with a red tablecloth, white dishes and a wine glass full of the tasty red liquid and by the bouquet of lilies were two tall white candles that smelled like lavender, all the way from where I was standing. Scattered on the floor were fresh rose petals that Anthony had laid out, quite thoughtfully. The back doors were open, letting in the cool March air and the sun set made it a very romantic mood.
The man I began to love again stood at the oven, bent over and pulling out a small turkey he had cooked. The smell drifted into my nostrils and I felt my stomach quietly growl. Anthony spun around and set the turkey on the counter and then looked at me. His eyes flashed hungrily at my petite body and tender bosom, and he smiled.
"You look stunning, Lilly." He said after a minute or two of devouring my body with his eyes and mind.
I blushed and moved a strand of hair behind my hear that had escaped, "As do you." He did.
Anthony was wearing black dress pants and his "To Hell and Back" shirt. I didn't expect him to be dressed in a suit and tie, because I knew that wasn't his thing. Still, he looked like and angel, and I wanted him right then. Somehow, I restrained my needs and focused on the food he was preparing to put on the plates.
After a few minutes her brought over a plate full of mashed potatoes, steamed carrots, turkey and a spinach salad. Out of pure joy that someone had made a meal this delicious looking, I laughed.
"What's so funny?" Anthony said looking up at me as he set my plate down.
"Nothing, it's just adorable that you put this much work into dinner." I said.
He smiled. "Well, I would hope someone would put this much work into a dinner for someone they care about."
My cheeks flushed softly, and I felt like a teenager back in seventh grade when I had my first kiss. I was a complete mess, and my heart was pounding form excitement.
Anthony pulled out my chair and helped me seat myself and then strutted over to his seat.
I took the first bite and smiled. "You're quite the cook."
His eyes seemed to light up. "I'm glad.. I was worried the turkey didn't turn out right."
"No no, it's delicious, Anthony."
His lips pulled up in a grin, and it nearly made me want to rip my clothes off. How could he control my desire like this?
After he had a few bites of his dinner, he looked over at me with a heated gaze that surprisingly really turned me on.
"That dress makes you look good enough to eat, sweetheart."
I looked up from my plate and met his lustful eyes.
"Save me for dessert please."