70

"Lilly? You ready?"

Anthony was standing in my doorway, dressed and ready to go to the arena. I smiled at him and nodded, following him out the door. He slipped his hand with mine and sighed happily.

A knot formed in my stomach as we walked, and my mind started thinking about performing with Eddie and his gang tonight.

"Hey Tony?"

"Tony?", he laughed softly, "What's up babe?"

"I'm performing a few songs with Pearl Jam tonight."

"Oh, good! You'll be great." He pecked my cheek just before the elevator doors opened.

"Thank you... I'm just nervous."

"Nervous? Why?"

"Because you know.. what if I mess up?"

"Mess up? Lilly... I can't see that happened. Your guitar is like a second skin to you. You'll do a wonderful job. I love you."

A smile formed on my lips, "I love you too."

Anthony looked down at me, being a whole 5 inches taller than me, he could do so. His lips were on mine very quickly, leaving a soft warmth on my lips. My whole body felt like a freshly lit fireplace, or fireworks going off at the Fourth of July.

He pulled away, a smirk on his face, his hand still comfortably linked with mine.

*****

Anthony stood behind me, his hands placed firmly on my shoulders as he deeply massaged the sore muscles.

"Deep breaths Lilly, you'll do a beautiful job."

He kissed my neck lightly and then nudged me on the stage where Stone was waiting with an amp plug.

I walked over with my hands protectively around my Strato. He smiled and leaned in to whisper in my ear.

"Don't look so timid, fuck their brains out Lilly."

I laughed and plugged in my cord, "What are we playing?"

Stone looked over at Mike and Jeff, a confirming look that was then passed on to Eddie.

"The Wind Cries Mary, you know it?"

"Of course I fucking know it." I said laughing quietly.

The crowd of people patiently waited as we all adjusted and got ready to play. As soon as we got into the first few chords, they all recognized it and began cheering. It was beautiful to hear them so happy, and it brought a smile to my face.

Mike and Stone let me play most of the song, and it was pretty good. Musically, I had a connection with the five of them. It was steady, but nothing to what John and I have. I don't think another copy of that even existed.

The fans were loving our playing, and I was too. It sounded fucking great.

****

Four songs later, I walked off stage, sweaty and very tired. Anthony found me, and covered me in kisses.

"You were amazing, fucking amazing."

I laughed, and kissed him back hard. "Thanks."

He nodded and linked his arm with mine, "We should probably go home now."

I looked into his eyes, and saw the burning passion and excitement he was trying to hide and subdue. Anthony pulled me along, and then soon without me really agreeing, we were in a cab and he was giving the driver the address.

15 minutes later, I was in my hotel room, up close and personal with Anthony. I felt his hot breath on my neck and felt the need to grab his ass- which I did. He laughed and pulled me in even closer, if it was even possible.  I kissed Anthony softly at first, and then harder the next few times.

He pulled my shirt over my head and kissed his way down from my lips, to my breast whilst he cupped them with his hand. I moaned quietly and pleaded with him to take off his shirt as well. He did so a few moments later, and then pushed me down on the bed.

Again, his lips were pressed against mine, moving like waves. His hands gently slid up and down my torso, lulling me to the very edge. He unbuttoned my pants and although with a struggle, he took them off. I heard them land on the floor, and with an excited giggle, moved Anthony's hands to my vagina.

He rubbed over it through the black lace, sending me on a haze. I motioned for him to take off his, and then watched while he nearly ripped them off. They too were on the floor soon, along with my bra and underwear and his underwear.

Anthony kissed me everywhere: my lips, my inner thighs, my neck, my shoulders, my collar bone and my breasts. He became quite bored with groping and kissing me, so he changed positions and settled himself against the pillows with his legs spread apart. He looked at me hungrily and then pointed to the spot in between in his lap. Like a puppy, I crawled over and sat there.

He picked up my legs and draped them over his, spreading them almost a mile apart it seemed. His hot breath poured down my body and filled me with a certain anticipation.

"Touch yourself for me."

I paused, quite confused.

"Touch yourself, Lilly. Touch yourself for me."

Again, I ignored his request. I felt his hand slip around my waist and rub circles on my hip bone. I turned around to face him and saw his serious face laced with lust. My face turned bright red.

"Do you not know how? Have you never done it?"

I shook my head, and for the first time felt like a complete fool in front of him.

He laughed and moved me back to my original position. Anthony blew his hot breath on his hands and rubbed them together to warm them up. Then, he spread my legs again, and gently groped my right breast. I felt myself tingle at the sudden sensation and then a shiver ran up my spine.

"I'll teach you."

Anthony took my hand and as he placed his over it as a guide, slipped it in between my vulvas. He pupated on me, making my middle finger rub up against my clit in fast and slow motions. I had to admit, it felt fucking euphoric. Soon he let me be, and I kept fingering myself on my own. I kept doing this until I squealed against Anthony and came with a loud moan. I had never experienced this before, but I was going to a lot more now.

Anthony kissed my collarbone softly, and chuckled.