83

6:30 approached, and I was mildly terrified to see all the guys again. Well, most of them. I showered and dressed myself in some old blue ripped skinny jeans, some yellow construction boots, and a sweatshirt. I went to braid my hair, but I realized that it would be a stub if I did. I examined the curly, shoulder length hair and sighed. Fucking Kaity.

I grabbed a twenty dollar bill and hopped in the car, destined to get drunk. Kaity made me promise to stop drinking now that I had a job and a life (not really), and I agreed. Tonight was an exception, I was going to get wasted. I was going to drown myself so much in my sorrows, I wouldn't be able to see my feet if you gave me glasses.

I pulled up in front of the bar and took a deep sigh. I couldn't believe I was going to be seeing Stone and those other shitheads again. It felt like forever.

I climbed out of the car and followed a group of college kids inside.

Cigar smoke filled my nostrils, and people were standing around pool tables socializing or playing. I was more comfortable with scenes like this, especially since that horrible night at the club. I navigated through the crowd, trying to find Stone. I brushed a piece of hair behind my ear, softly touching the triple piercings.

"Lilly?!"

I turned around and saw Stone standing there, smiling as ever.

"Stone!!" I said happily.

I ran towards him and jumped right into a big hug. I didn't think I missed him THIS much, but apparently I did.

He snuggled me right into his chest and tightened his arms. I hadn't been hugged like this since I hugged Anthony last, and that was the last real hug I got from him. The last kind memory that burned in my head.

Stone's arms loosened, and he gently let me release myself. His hands gripped my forearms softly as he took a look at me.

"Look at you!"

He took a strand of my hair and played with the soft curl.

"You cut your hair!" He said delighted.

He examined my ears. "Did you always have these?"

I chuckled, "Hell yeah."

Stone smiled, "You look great Lilly. I thought you were going to be pale and boney, like I heard."

"You heard?"

"Yeah, rumors."

"Oh, well they were somewhat true."

I pulled up my shirt to right below my breasts and showed Stone the ribs that were modestly sticking out.

He frowned and then hugged me again.

"Lilly..."

I laughed it off and pushed myself away from him.

"Come on, let's go get some beers!!"

He forced a smile, which eventually lifted into a real one.