92

Anthony's POV

I watched Lilly from the sand, as she played with a young girl in the water. They jumped the waves together holding hands, laughing and smiling. The girl's mother watched from a distance, her own stomach protruding with another life inside. She smiled at them, looking happier than ever.

I felt butterflies in my stomach as I watched Lilly. She was so beautiful, so real, so whole. She wasn't like any other girl I'd been with ever and probably in the future either. I hoped, and prayed Lilly would be with me forever. I knew that I shouldn't have let her go, and if I am given the power I will never let her go again. Watching her with that girl made me want to marry her, and ask her to carry my children right away, but as soon as I realized she wasn't mine, I frowned.

They played for a while longer, but soon Lilly returned to me, with a beautiful smile and my sunglasses resting on her head.

"Hey." She said simply.

I smiled, "Yo."

She giggled, and then grabbed my hand and pulled me off towards the boardwalk and into a clothing store. I watched her disappear into the racks of clothing looking for whatever she was looking for. A few minutes later, she had piles of clothing in her hands and she was smiling wildly.

"Come on, I'll model for you!"

"Model for me?" I asked.

"Yes!" Her smiled was as bright as million suns.

I followed her over to a dressing room, and as I began to step in, she pushed me out with her butt. It hit me right in the crotch and turned me on more than it should've. I hope she lets me in bed with her soon, because I'm not sure I'm going to last at this point.

She waved her finger at me, "You have to wait outside."

"Lilly, are you being serious?"

"Yes! Now get out there!" She demanded.

I sighed, and then planted a kiss on her lips quickly.

She shut the door with a grin, and left me by myself. I wandered over to the bench that sat across from the room she was in and took a seat. Three minutes had passed, and she was slowly opening the door.

She stood before me, in a red halter dress that made her cleavage look all too appealing. It turned me on too much as well.

Lilly twirled in it and then smiled. "Would you sexually harass me in this or what?"

I laughed, "You look stunning."

Her cheeks turned pink, "Aw shucks, you really know how to make a girl swoon."

She disappeared back into the room, and then another minute or two later, came back out in some blue shorts and a white t-shirt that stopped right above her belly button.

"I think I like this one." Her voice was declarative and sweet.

"All right, we'll get it. Get that red dress too, I liked it."

She smiled and then winked at me. Her face frowned slightly, and she half-closed the door.

"I missed you, Anthony."

My heart throbbed, and I felt myself frown too.

"I missed you."

She forced a smile, and then wiped her eyes that began to water.