6

I watched him get closer to me, and the desire to punch his asshole attitude right off got stronger. I went to side step him and completely ignore his douche bag existence altogether, but he stood right in my path, AGAIN. I met his eyes, which were cold and unsettling. 

"I'd like to go inside," I said, trying to force the little bravery I had hanging in my throat. 

"Is that so? Aw sweety, I don't want you too." 

I looked him in the eyes, feeling rage build up. "I think you should let me go, dick fuck. Or I'll scream." 

He cocked his head to the side and stuffed his hand in his pocket. He pushed himself towards me, forcing me to walk backward. My back pressed up against the brick wall, the cold surface sending goosebumps up and down my body. 

He pressed himself up against me and pulled his hand out from his pocket revealing a shiny, silver knife. A switchblade knife, with a camouflage handle. His knuckles were white as he wrapped his fingers tightly around it. 

My heart dropped three million feet to the very bottom of my stomach as his hot breath fell down my neck in short gasps. My hand rose to his chest protectively providing space in between us, but he pushed it off and pinned both of my arms to my sides. I knew what was happening, and my next instinct was to scream. 

I opened my mouth, but he saw. He hand flew up to great my chapped lips, and he painfully held them close. I realized now, chances of me getting away were slim. He looked me up and down slowly, and then attacked my neck with sloppy, wet kisses. He held his lips there for several moments until he worked his way down to my chest. I was crying now, muffled sobs as this man, unknown to me, stripped me of my innocence of sex. Not in the way you're thinking, he did not take my virginity. I lost that a while ago.

He was taking away the wonder I had about sex. The admiration I had for it, and replacing it with bare fear. My body and his lips pressed against it was entertaining enough, but only for so long. He pulled away from my skin and looked me in the eyes. He smiled, a smile I hope you never see, and pulled my dress up. 

I expected him to unbuckle his pants next, but I was spared. Not that the next thing was much better. My makeup was mixing with my tears, stinging my eyes as I cried every ounce of water in my body out. I tried slapping and kicking him as he tried to pull my underpants down. He pressed the blade against my side, cutting about three inches across. My body weakened at the sight and feeling out blood trickling down my leg and as he roughly shoved me back up against the wall. The ground seemed to sway beneath my feet. 

He slid his fingers into me, moving inward and outward as I let out screams and cries. I felt more helpless than ever before in my life. Terror was had completely conquered me. My heart was beating inside my chest like a hummingbird trapped in a cage. My thoughts were blurry, but one was very clear. I hated this man for everything he was doing to me. 

He began getting rougher with his hands, and I managed one loud ear piercing scream. I heard more male voices and finally saw two guys edging the corner. My attacker saw them and quickly pulled out his fingers, and smirked at me. His fist sailed across my face, lighter than it could've hit, but still knocked me to the ground. But he wasn't finished. He gave me two hard kicks in the side and then took off.

My head hit the ground, and in my last few seconds of consciousness, I saw a few things. My hands scrambled to pull up my panties through blurry, crying eyes, as every single ounce of my body lit up with pain. 

Someone knelt next to me, as he screamed to the other pair of feet, "Go get that guy!!" 

He pulled me into his lap, but I was losing my thoughts quickly. All I saw was a pair of worried brown eyes and then total darkness.