39

When we pulled up in front of the hotel, I wasn't surprised. My dreams would've been a grand hotel with valet, but it was more of a Super 8 motel. It wasn't anything like what I was supposed to stay at in L.A., but it was decent for Philadelphia.
I followed Anthony inside, and watched at their tour manager, Lindy, checked us in. He handed me my room key and Anthony a separate one.
Anthony looked at him with a confused look on his face, and his fingers tightly clenched around the key. "Why'd you give me one? Lilly and I will just share hers."
Lindy laughed, "You have separate rooms. No way am I having you two fool around on tour and fuck up the shows."
Fuck up? Please. If anything, I was going to keep Anthony even more on task. Besides, Anthony has had a lot of women visit him in the past, and Lindy probably had his regulars, too.
I kissed Anthony's cheek and slightly frowned, then shrugging my shoulders. He smiled lightly and then walked off down the opposite hall with Chad, Flea, Eric (Remember him? Pearl Jam's tour manager? Yeah, he's here too.) Mike, and Jeff.
I, on the other hand, followed John, Eddie, Stone, Dave and Lindy down the other one.
My room was adjacent to John's so we shared a door on the wall that could be opened to pass through the two rooms easily. I was unpacking when it opened and John popped his head in, eventing a funny face.
I burst out laughing and crossed my eyes back to him. He sat down on my bed and watched me sort through my clothes.
"So," he began, "Lilly, how do you feel about having a slumber party tonight? You know all the best chick flicks."
I shot him a funny look and giggled, "Okay, sounds good."
He nodded and happily frolicked into his room again, "No boys allowed!"
No boys allowed?
I walked to the shared door and peaked my head into his room, "Okay, I'm going to change now for the show, so don't look."
He turned his head around to face me and snorted. "Look at what? Your tits?"
I nodded my head laughing and walked back over to my suitcase. I pulled out a pair of washed out blue jeans, a cropped long sleeve black shirt and my white Nike sneakers. As I slipped into the pants and took my top off, I saw John looking into the room out of the corner of my eye. "John!" I yelped crossing my arms over my chest. He laughed and dodged back into his room.
Thank God I had my bra on at least. I quickly put on the shirt and my sneakers and snuck into John's room, flipped him off and then ran out in the hall.
As I did so, Eddie was leaving his room. I fluffed my loose wavy brown hair, and smiled at him.
I felt terrible thinking this, but Eddie was really beautiful. In the way you would cheat on your boyfriend, but I wasn't that kind of girl. He smiled back at me, stuffing his hands into his pockets. Eddie walked along side of me as we headed down to the lobby.
We exchanged small talk and corny jokes as we waited on the couches for everyone to slowly wade in. I waited and waited for Anthony, and when he finally came out, I said goodbye to Eddie and joined him by his side.
"Hey look who it is, my favorite little flower."
I blushed and kissed his cheek.
"Ready everyone?" Lindy asked. We all nodded and followed him outside to the parking lot where the tour buses were waiting.
I climbed in and sat in Anthony's lap gently, as we drove to the arena they were playing.
"Hey, where the fuck is S.P.?" Chad asked.
"S.P.?" Who in the fuck was that?
Flea smiled, "Smashing Pumpkins. They're already there, they got an early flight or something."
I nodded, and snuggled myself into Anthony's lap. He moaned softly as my butt rubbed up against his crotch, but it wasn't like he didn't like it.
When we pulled up, I was a little surprised at the size of the place, but didn't think about exactly how many people would be there tonight.