38

"My beautiful flower, it's time to get up." I groaned and rolled under the sheets. I felt two strong arms sneak underneath my body and scoop me up.
When I opened my eyes finally, Anthony was smiling at me. "Are you awake now?" He asked laughing a little.
"No..." I said yawning.
I wrapped myself around him better as he carried me into the bathroom for a shower. He set me down and let me undress while he turned on the shower. I watched him walk out and get to setting up our stuff for the airport. I looked at the toilet quickly before getting into the shower, and noticed he had already planned out my outfit for the day.
My heart exploded.
I quickly washed up and changed into the outfit he had set out (tight black skirt and a cropped peach-colored shirt that showed way too much cleavage). No wonder he wanted to pick out my clothing.
I put on some mascara, and let my long hair fall down naturally. When I walked out of the bathroom, Anthony's jaw dropped. He let out a low whistle and winked at me. I laughed, "You're such a horn dog."
Without saying anything he slapped my ass as I bent over to pick up my sneakers.
"Anthony Kiedis, keep it in your pants!"
"Trust me, when we get to the hotel, I won't."
I laughed and laced my shoes, even though my body jolted with excitement at the thought of sex with Anthony.
"Ready?" He asked.
I nodded, and slipped on the leather jacket Anthony gave me that was a little big, but still wonderful. I wore it mainly because it smelled like him, and it was reason enough for me.
Anthony lead me outside carrying most of our bags because he insisted that me carrying three was too much. Imagine what it'll be like when we have kids.
Wait, did I seriously just say that? Jesus, I was falling for this kid.
He loaded up our car, my car, (oh god..) and hopped in the passenger's seat as he didn't remember the way to the airport.
***
When we got off the plane in Philadelphia, I was surprised who was waiting there for us.
Stone called out my name as I hauled my bag over and crushed me in a hug.
"Lilly? Oh my god, what on Earth are you doing here?" Anthony laughed as he walked off towards the rest of the band.
I watched him out of the corner of my eye, "I'm uh, Anthony's girlfriend..."
His eyes turned into moons, "Really? Well fuck, what a small world. So are you going to tour with us?"
I nodded, and laughed as he smiled wildly.
He turned around a shouted to the rest of his band, "Hey guys, Lilly's touring with us!"
They all cheered, causing a big ruckus in the middle of the airport. I laughed and waved goodbye to Stone as I jogged over to Anthony.
He kissed my cheek and wrapped his arm around my back as we walked out to grab a taxi.
"So you're pretty popular with those dorks, huh?" He asked.
I rested my head on his shoulder and hummed yes.
"What are they doing here anyways?" I asked questioningly.
"I found their tape on your bed and figured I'd put them on tour. They sounded pretty good, and the rest of the band thought so too."
I laughed quietly and bit the shoulder of Anthony's jacket playfully.