33

After Anthony and I put the groceries away, we were left with hours of nothing to do.
"Want to watch a movie or something?" He asked.
I shook my head.
"Want to go for a walk or something?"
I shook my head again.
"Want to have sex?"
Sure! I laughed and kissed his cheek.
"Is that a yes or a yes?"
"It's a 'You're irresistible and all, but I can put you on hold.'"
Anthony looked hurt, "Wow, Lilly. You know why don't I just leave then. You're obviously disgusted by me if you don't even want to fuck me."
He began walking for the door, but I jumped on his back and tackled him to the floor. I kissed his lips and smiled. "The day you leave me is the day I die."
He grinned, "Good. So we can have sex."
I sighed and pushed myself off of him.
"Why do you want to have sex so much? You're like a fucking 14 year old boy."
Anthony pulled me against him and placed his hands on my ass. "I am a 14 year old boy, and you're a 14 year old girl who's hit puberty and has an amazing ass and beautiful breasts."
I laughed and snuggled my head in the crook of his neck.
He moved his hands up to my back and held me tighter. "I like you a lot Lilly."
"I like you a lot too Anthony."
I felt him smile as he kissed the top of my head. Anthony spun me out of his grip and then walked for his coat.
"Come on, we're going for a walk."
"You sure? I didn't think stuck up hot boys from California liked going out in the rain?"
"First of all, I am not stuck up. Second, I'm taking an umbrella. Or you know, you could wear a white shirt and arouse me. Whatever works. Preferably the second option but.."
"I swear, you can't think without your dick." I said laughing. I pulled a jacket on and grabbed my umbrella off the hook.
Anthony followed me out to my car, and hopped in the passenger's seat.
"So, where are we going for this walk on a lovely Sunday evening?" I asked.
He thought for a second, raising his eyebrow. "The nearest park."
I did as he said and drove 15 minutes to the park uptown. It was 4 acres of trees, walking trails and various little shacks to buy things.
As we started walking, Anthony held my hand as he traced his thumb on my skin.
He watched people walk by us, and flashed them all smiles. I looked up at him repeatedly while he held the umbrella, marveling at how beautiful he really was.
His crooked teeth, his quirky, adorable smile, his warm brown eyes and the little dimple on his left cheek that appeared when he smiled a certain way. It was all very beautiful.
Anthony and I walked for a little longer, sharing useless information about our favorite things. For instance, I told Anthony that I loved to have hot chocolate at night while I sat outside.
We walked further and further, until we finally saw a little flower stand. The rain was coming down harder and harder now, making it hard for Anthony and I to hear each other underneath the umbrella.
He smiled at me and then rushed up the counter of the small stand. The little man inside had big glasses on, and a furry sweater underneath a poncho. Another old woman was standing in the back cutting flowers.
"Can I help you sir?" He asked.
"Yes! I'd like to buy a bouquet."
The man smiled and looked at me. "Marie! Come look at this lovely couple."
The old woman turned around and smiled at us. She was absolutely beautiful. Soft, blue eyes, that told a million stories, and a loving smile.
"Marty, do you remember when we were this young?"
The older man, Marty, kissed her cheek. "How could I forget being in love?"
Anthony looked down at me and smiled. His eyes were falling for this old couple, and so was I.
"Sorry sir, what kind of flowers would you like?"
Anthony curiously looked around and then pointed to a bouquet in the back of daffodils, lilies, daisies and small purple flowers.
The man smiled and handed them over.
Anthony shuffled in his pockets, but the old woman groaned and waved him to stop with her hand.
"Please boy, like we would charge you to buy something for a beautiful girl like her?" She said smiling at me.
Anthony pulled me close to his side and leaned down to kiss my forehead.
"Thank you so much. It was a pleasure meeting you two. My name's Anthony by the way."
He shook both of their hands and then we said our goodbyes.
We walked a few feet away, when Anthony kissed me for a good minute or two. He handed me the flowers and smiled.
"Thank you, Anthony." I said smiling at the beautiful arrangement.
He kissed my cheek and whispered, "Anything for you."
We walked back to my car, and drove home with our hands intertwined, unwilling to let go. I pulled up in front of my complex and smiled at him.
"You know I have to work tomorrow, right?" I asked.
Anthony sighed and nodded. "I'll make you dinner tomorrow then."
I laughed, "Alright. You can make love to me too."
He grinned, "No problem baby."