30

Anthony's POV
Lilly pulled up on the curb in front of me and flew out of the car. I smiled, looking at how beautiful she was. I opened my arms, and felt at peace as I wrapped them around her petite body. She smelled like lilies. Ironic, but a very wonderful smell for a wonderful girl. Her body shivered and collapsed into mine, and all I could feel was her heart beat rapidly.
"Hey there Lilly Bug."
She snuggled into me more and kissed my neck. "Anthony , Anthony."
"I missed you."
"I missed you too. But what are you doing here?"
I laughed, and watched her head pick up and lock its eyes on me.
"Well, we have some down time until touring starts, so I figured I spend it all with you."
Lilly smiled like a little kid who had just won a free candy bar. With saying a word she jumped into my arms and kissed me passionately.
It was enough to make me forget where I was. I kissed her back, crashing my lips aggressively. She smiled into the kisses, and then bit my lip.
"Come on, I'll take you back to my place."
I picked up my bags and followed her to her car. She popped the trunk, allowing me to throw my bags in. I found my way to the passenger's side and sat down just as Lilly was.
She drove us home very quickly, and rushed me inside. I didn't know what all the fuss was about until she shut the door behind me and attacked me with kisses. I was caught a little off guard, but knew exactly where Lilly was taking this.
I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her back. I pleaded with her to let me slip my tongue, and she allowed. While we exchanged kisses, I squeezed her butt repeatedly and snuck my hand up her sweater. She let out a quiet moan when I grabbed her boob, but she easily let me do it more and more.
When I had had enough of this, I picked her up and wrapped her legs around my waist, putting my hands on her ass for support.
She continued to kiss me all the way to the bedroom.
Lilly's POV
Anthony laid me on the bed, and swiftly added his body in between my legs as I wrapped them around his waist. He knew what was going on, and we were both ready.
He hovered over me, kissing my neck and sucking gently on my skin. I moved my hands down to the bottom of my shirt and let out a squeal. Anthony's hands flew down to meet mine and guided the cotton sweater over my head. He looked down at my chest and smiled. His eyes were dark and lustful, very tempting. He pulled off his shirt in unison with me.
I stared at the beautifully crafted man above me, and almost lost my mind. Anthony cupped my breast with his hand as he kissed the other. His hips were gently crashing with mine in swaying movements. I could feel that he was ready for it.
His hands quickly unclasped my bra, throwing it on the floor. His eyes flashed with hunger at my bare chest, but he quickly moved to take off my pants. While doing so, he kissed and sucked on my chest. When he got my pants off, he didn't stop; he took off his too.
Anthony moved more powerfully against my crotch, making it known he had an erection. I pulled him down with my legs and tried to move his boxers down. He chuckled, and bit down on my the skin on my breast gently. He smacked my hands away, and thrusted lightly against me. I moaned and moved my hands back up the seams of his boxers to remove them once again.
"Lilly you seem quite excited."
I half moaned half nodded, but Anthony knew I couldn't wait any longer. He pulled off my underwear and rubbed it over with his palm. He massaged my clit with his thumb, seemingly torturing me. I was moaning louder and louder, and Anthony still hadn't taken off his boxers.
"Take them off. Now." I said caught in between moans as her rubbed me faster. Anthony chuckled tauntingly and brought both of his hands back up to his boxers. He smirked at me, and then pulled them off. I paused to stare, but Anthony was too quick.
Soon enough he was hovering over me again. He was about to thrust, when I stopped him. "Condom."
I listened to him sigh, but lean over the bed and pick one up. He slipped it on and kissed my breasts to return the mood.
He thrusted into me, and I immediately wove my fingers into his hair. He continued to thrust, fast, slow, deep, and it was taking me to another world. My fingernails were scratching down his back, and my back arched from the waves of pleasure washing through me.
He thrusted one last time, and I had made it. I moaned his name, and collapsed down on the bed. My body had gone to another universe and back, and I was positively done for. But Anthony was not.
He continued to thrust me, until he came seconds later. He plopped down next to me, both of us breathing heavily. No one had made love to me like that before.