43

I woke up at 7:30, and staggered down the hall to my room. I unlocked the door, and slipped inside, trying not to wake John who was passed out on my floor, snuggled in pillows and blankets.
He paid no attention to me as I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower.
My body ached for the warmth of the water, like a stomach aches for food. As soon as I stepped underneath the shower head, my energy had been returned to me. Anthony and I fucked each other so hard last night I was drained.
You might think that's funny being that we didn't even do much, but when I came, my whole body came.
I dressed myself in baggy sweatpants and my Washington University long sleeve shirt. Today we were going to be on the road most of the day. Next stop was New York.
I put my damp hair in side braids on either side and settled in the sheets with John.
As soon as he felt me snuggle next to him, he pulled me in his arms in a brother-sister way.
"Morning, Lilly."
"Morning John."
He smiled, rolled over and fell back asleep.
I laughed and rested my head on the pillow again, until I fell asleep too.
***
John was pratically dragging me out of the sheets, and kept saying we were leaving. I was too comfortable to move. When he finally started picking up my bags to leave, I got up.
He handed me a bag and then took the rest as we walked down the hall. John insisted he didn't want me to carry them, but I managed to at least take one. I untied my braid, revealing the loose waves it produced.
Anthony saw me right away as I walked into the lobby. He smiled at me, probably remembering last night.
When I sat down on the couch, Flea looked at me, then Chad and laughed.
"What's so funny?" I asked.
He closed his eyes, "Ohhh..ohh.. ahh.. Anthony!!!"
My face turned bright red. I guess everyone heard my orgasm last night.
Anthony just laughed. "Nothing wrong in making a girl come."
Eric (Johnson. Yeah no, he's still alive.) came in a few minutes later to tell us it was time to hit the road.
We all piled into our band vans and settled in for the long drive. I snuggled against Anthony and planned on sleeping the whole ride. Which I did kind of manage, but halfway through John took out his guitar.
"Lilly you play right?" He asked.
I nodded my head.
"Can you play something for us?"
I shook my head shyly and buried myself into Anthony's arms in an effort to hide.
He laughed and kissed my head, "Go on, Lilly. I haven't heard you play either."
I sighed and crawled over to John. I sat beside him and took his Strato in my hands.
I searched my head for a song, and chose one from one of my dad's favorite artists: Billy Squier's My Kinda Lover.
I started bending and plucking the strings, and innocently singing along the best I could. John joined in with some backup vocals here and there. I felt good singing with him.
When I finished playing, John hugged me.
"You're genius."
Anthony motioned for me to come back over and sit in his lap. Which I did, I mean how could I not? I was like his fucking pet dog.
As soon as he wrapped his arms around me, Flea went off. "You're really good Lilly! God, Anthony you should let her jam with us on stage one night! We could do a whole set with her! Chad what did you think?! Who taught you to play like that? It's great!"
I giggled and smiled at him. He was so adorable.
Anthony leaned down and whispered in my ear, "You're a beautiful guitar player, Lilly. But I'm not surprised. You're great at everything baby. Especially at sex."