123

The next morning, Anthony woke me softly with his kisses. On my cheek first, then he cascaded down my neck and right by my breasts.

"Anthony, please. You're torturing me." I moaned, pulling on his shirt.

He chuckled and slid his hand down my belly, right to my vagina where he rubbed over it with his hand. I felt like a school-girl. Not having Anthony pleasuring me for these past few days was killing me. His warm hand touching me up was making me grab at the sheets and begging him, in my head, to just fuck me.

Anthony thought this was all very amusing. He even slipped his finger in me and whispered in my ear, very heartily, "You like that, baby?" I bit down on my tongue and used all of my strength to let groan and pant with excitement, but I knew all of my energy was turning Anthony on too. A man like him, who so accepted sex as a part of life, couldn't neglect the essence of a woman naked.

I kissed him on the lips and grabbed a hold on his hand, that was still on my vagina, and popped a finger in my mouth, sucking softly as Anthony watched. He pulled it out quickly and sat up in bed, very suddenly.

"God dammit, Lilly." He stammered, frustrated.

"What?" I said slowly sitting up.

I looked down at his lap and saw his massive erection.

I couldn't hold it in. I fell back on the bed and exploded in suppressed giggles. Anthony watched me, agitated that I thought his arousal was funny. He went to say something, but bit his lip. I watched him move on top of me, positioning himself in between my legs. My heart pounded in my chest, why did I need him so badly?

Anthony rocked his hips against mine, trying too quietly, relieve his erection through our clothes. I wished that we didn't have to remain pure in his house, but I knew to respect his wishes and try my best not to make any noises to loud. He leaned down closer to me, and bit down gently as he rocked once more, pushed himself so close to me, it was like we were having sex. He sighed.

"We better get going now. We have a flight back to Cali in two hours." He said finally.

Anthony and I showered, dressed and went to the kitchen to say our goodbyes, holding millions of bags. It was hard to say bye to his family, because I had really begun to love them. Tony seemed really upset that he had to leave, but he waved and we walked out to the cab that had been waiting outside. Once we go in, and buckled up, Anthony began to cry quietly. My heart broke instantly. I slid close to him, and let him slump against me, kissing his head and rubbing his back while he let it out.

"Shh, baby. You'll see them again for the engagement party. Don't be upset!"

Anthony eventually calmed down once we reached the airport and we boarded right on time. The flight home was long and we had to stop at several different airports due to a thunderstorm floating around. By the time we got home, it was 10 o'clock at night and pouring outside.

Anthony rushed upstairs with all of his bags, leaving me puzzled and standing in the kitchen. I sighed, figuring maybe he had to shit again. So, I began the long ascend up the stairs, dragging all of my bags with me. When I walked into the bedroom, Anthony was laying on the bed, naked and already half asleep. I held in a laugh.

I set my things down and stripped down. I let out a yawn, and stretched. I wanted to be in bed so much. A pound of thunder erupted outside and I smiled. I rushed to the window and pulled it open, breathing in the moist air. Rain was falling everywhere, and lightning lit up the sky. I closed my eyes and felt Seattle. I felt Washington and my little apartment, my records, my bean bag chairs and all of my clothing. Suddenly I was overwhelmed with homesickness.

"Lilly, are you going to come to bed, or let me look at that perfect ass of yours all night?"

I blushed and smiled.

"Come on, then." Anthony said, pulling the sheets back as I walked over. I climbed in and rested myself up on a shoulder as he put the blankets down around me.

He stared at my breasts and moaned. "Who in God's name made you so beautiful?"

I laughed and kissed him. Anthony smiled into a few more kisses, slipping tongue and then forcing me down on the sheets, hovering above me.

"Who knows," I breathed, "but I know how much I need you right now."

He laughed and cupped my breast with one hand, and nibbled the other with his mouth. I sunk my hand into his hair and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Lilly, I'm going to fuck you into tomorrow."

And he did. He thrusted into me deeper than I thought he could, and rubbed my clit all at the same time. He'd stop and go down on me for a while, to plunge back in and tear me from this dimension. Finally, my body could take it no longer, and I screamed out to a crack of thunder, releasing every bit of my being to him.

When Anthony finished, he rolled over beside me. I was panting, so mind blown, and I was already ready for him to take me again. Oh, fuck me!

"So, about this engagement party.." Anthony said slipping his hand down to my vagina, knowingly.

I spread my legs appreciatively, and arched my back.

"We better get started on the guest list." He said, rubbing my clit ruthlessly.