95

Anthony's POV

I turned on the water, pulled out a fresh towel and set it on the toilet. Quickly, I undressed myself and climbed in. It had been a minute or two, when the shower curtain was pulled open slightly to reveal a beautiful brunette with bright, hopeful and happy hazel eyes. Lilly frowned.

"I'm lonely."

I half-smiled. "Lonely? I've been gone for about three minutes."

Her lips tilted up slightly, and then fell back down. "And a year."

My heart cracked slightly, and I ripped open the curtain and pulled her into the shower. I heard her sigh, and she pressed her naked body against mine in a hug. The water pounced on my back and Lilly kissed my collar bone softly as I held her.

She pulled away from, just a little. The water began to fall on her, trickling down her thin, pale body. I looked her up and down and felt an incurable hunger rise in my throat. She was so beautiful.

"Why must you be so gorgeous, Lilly?" I asked feeling slightly breathless.

She blushed and brought her right leg to cover her vagina slightly. I smiled at her bashfulness and thought back to the many times I had cultivated her innocence.

I pulled her against me and began kissing her softly. She immediately gave in and willingly let me grope her breasts with nothing more than pleasure filled moans. The water had soaked us to the bone, and we both neglected to shower.

I felt myself become hard and so did Lilly. She stopped kissing me for a second, caught her breath and slipped her hand to my front and gripped my manhood. Her lips returned to mine and she playfully stroked me. I pressed her up against the wall, and she did not give up.

I moaned, and closed my eyes. She knew my weak spots so well, and I began to curse her and also thank her for giving me so much pleasure. I pulled away and rested my head on her left shoulder trying to regain some of my strength. She knew I was close, but she didn't care.

"Lilly...fuck.." I said nearly wailing.

She laughed and pulled her hand off, gently squeezing my butt.

"You're not giving up on me now, are you Anthony?" She said in her little mischievous voice.

I pushed her leg up to allow me entrance, and slipped inside, plunging deep. She let out a loud, raspy moan and dug her nails into my back.

"Of course not."

I began to thrust against her and body was totally under command to me. She dragged her nails up and down my back and let out moan, after moan, after scream. When I knew she was close to climax, I pulled myself away from her and kissed her neck.

"Fuck you." She said.

I laughed against her and bit down gently. Her chest rose and fell and she took a few seconds to breathe again. She must've assumed I was down because she seemed shocked when I began to wash her with a bar of soap.

Lilly lifted her leg higher and let out a loud, long and mindless groan.

"You are the devil." She said rolling her eyes back.

I dropped the soap and began to use my fingers relentlessly on her, listening to her moans and groans like it was opera music.

She arched her back against the wall and screamed my name while digging her claws into my skin.

I traced my fingers over her clit once more and then held my fingers out in the water to wash them.

Her eyes found me and they twinkled.

Before I even reacted Lilly was kneeling on the shower floor and taking me in her mouth.

I could do nothing but moan and grab and tug softly on her hair as she took me to another world.

She didn't stop until I came and then she kissed my hips softly and rose up to her feet.

******************

After drying off Lilly, I brought her into the bedroom and set her down on the bed. It was only 12 in the afternoon and I had had sex with this woman nearly three times today. She seemed to have read my thoughts.

"I'll never have enough of you." She said looking directly at my pelvis.

What a little tigress she was, even that turned me on.

"We'll discuss that over dinner tonight." I said smiling.

"Dinner?" She questioned with a raised eyebrow.

I nodded. "I'm cooking for you. In this very house."    

Lilly's POV

After I had dressed myself and pulled my hair up in a bun, Anthony wrapped his strong arms around my waist, slipping a wad of cash into my pocket.

"What are you up to?" I asked, my voice light with laughter.

I spun myself in his arms and faced the beautiful creature that seemed to fill my heart with light.

"Sending you on shopping trip." He replied, his smile beaming.

"Oh?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

Anthony nodded. "The car is outside."

He gently turned me to face the door, and smacked my butt in encouragement.

"Come back around six o'clock for dinner, goddess."

I looked back to see Anthony smiling.

************

I pulled up in front of the only dress store by Anthony's and let out a sigh. There were girls inside searching racks, and I could see their mindless smiles from outside through the glass windows.

But, I moved on. I wanted to find something nice for tonight. I already had about two weeks of clothing in the trunk of Anthony's car, and still I had almost 700 dollars left.

I pushed open the door and with the ringing of a small bell, dozens of women greeted me with disgusted glares. I looked down at the baggy sweatpants Anthony had lent me and shrugged.

After searching for 15 minutes and not finding anything, I marched to the front desk and asked for assistance. A young woman about my age stepped from the back room with long, dark black hair and beaming baby blue eyes. She was so stunning, it took me back a few steps. She was tall, with skinny legs and a smile that radiated with joy and love. She met my gaze and grinned.

"Follow me." She said simply.

With furrowed eyebrows, I did as I was told and followed the young woman to the back where the fitting rooms were. She stuffed me in one, and handed me a beautiful white and silky dress.

"Anthony had this ordered for you last night."

"Ordered?" I reflected, as I looked at the dress.

She nodded and then shut the door. I turned and faced the mirror.

Intrigued, I slipped off my clothing and tried on the dress. It was just below my butt and flowed with every turn and twirl. The neck fell very low, showing off my boobs all too much, and the sleeves covered my arms entirely. I wasn't surprised that he had ordered such a revealing dress.

I was pleased, however, when I looked into the mirror. I felt beautiful, for the first time on my own account without Anthony doing it for me. Although, I guess in a way he did because he picked out the dress. Had he had this planned?

I changed back into my clothing and brought the dress up to the front where they sent me on my way, claiming it was already paid for.

There, I proceeded to the salon where I got my hair done to match my dress, along with my makeup. It was nothing that I couldn't do myself, but it was only 5:00 when I arrived there, and I needed something to kill the time.

When I got back in the car, I pulled down the mirror and examined the elegant up-do they had done, along with the beautiful, soft and angelic makeup. Without my doing, butterflies exploded in my stomach when I thought of seeing Anthony tonight, and perhaps, what his reaction to my outfit would be.

I managed to get to a grocery store and their bathrooms where I changed hastily into my dress.

The drive back to Anthony's house was difficult in the white heels he picked to go with the dress, but I managed.