3

Kaitlin and I were sitting in the booth for another 15 minutes, discussing possible plans for this weekend when Rick snuck up on us. 

"Where did you ladies get this food?!" He demanded in his pip-squeak voice. 

Kaity looked at me nervously, as we both searched for a lie to play. 

"Uh, we uh, I brought it from home..." I stuttered. 

Rick looked at me unsure but Kaity urged the lie on. 

"Yeah, I brought the strawberries and blueberries." I stifled a laugh under my breath as Rick nodded and walked away.

 I peeked over to booth to see him walk back into his office, quietly shutting the door. I turned back around in my seat, erupting in laughter. 

"I can't believe he bought it." Kaitlin said laughing in between breaths for air. 

"What a stupid shit, ah fuck, but now I feel bad man." I replied, wiping tears that had trickled down my cheeks from laughing so hard. Kaitlin picked up our plates and walked them back into the kitchen. Just then, our bus boys, Nick and Jasmine walked in. 

"Hey guys." I greeted them with a  smile. They both said good morning and then walked to the employees lounge, which was really the storage area with a coat rack, couch and table, but I guess you get what you get. 

Kaitlin and I made sure all the tables had forks, knives, spoons, place mats, napkins, etc. as we waited for it to turn 7:30, when we open. The closer and closer it got, the more pissed I got that Anne wasn't in yet. 5 minutes from half past, she walked in, looking like her usual slut self. 

She had on a tight mini skirt, fish net stockings, black wedges, and a gray shirt tucked in. She had a massive amount of eyeliner and mascara, her hair curled perfectly around her face. I let out a sigh looking at her perfectly toned, and skinny legs, along with her very large rack. She bounded inside, taking off her leather jacket and throwing it on the counter. It must be nice to chuck your belongings around when your rich daddy can just buy you new shit. 

"Still dressing like a punk, I see.." She said eyeing up my outfit. 

I looked at Kaity and mouthed, "How in the fuck is this punk?" 

She shrugged and walked to over to the glass front door to flip the closed sign to open. I gave Anne a dirty look as she walked off to get her apron. Kaity laughed at me, 

"Do try not to kill each other?"

I huffed. "If you get me cookies after work, I'll try my best." \

She laughed and restocked the counter shelves with menus