7

The smell of coffee filled my nose, and the sound of a shower running in the distance filtered in through my ears. I rolled over in bed, only to yelp in pain. My eyes flashed open, and the scene around me was not something I had ever seen before. I was laying in a bed I didn't remember ever sleeping in, looking at posters on the wall I never hung up, and felt someone else on the bed, who couldn't be Kaity. 

A feeling of terror struck me, as I quickly sat up in bed. Sitting in front of me was a young guy, around my age, with long brown hair and a worried expression on his beautiful face. I pushed myself towards the back of the headboard, trying to process what I was seeing. This dude, whoever he was, looked so familiar to me.

I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to remember everything I could. My name is Lilly. I was raised in Chicago and moved to Seattle for college. I live in Seattle, and I'm a waitress. Kaity is my best friend. We went clubbing last night, last night....

I slowly opened my eyes, praying that last night wasn't real as I looked down at my body. My pale white skin was only covered by my black laced panties and a Rolling Stone baseball tee shirt. My brown hair fell around my shoulders, still curly, but slightly dirty. I pulled up the shirt revealing my side, as the guy watched me carefully. There were massive bruises decorating it, that sent waves of pain as I moved my body. Tears flooded my eyes as I recognized the cut down my side. I let out a long sob as my hand slipped down to the very start of my of my underwear lining. I traced the seams, as I shut my eyes tightly, crying and crying and crying. 

The man, who I hadn't tried to remember yet, touched my leg. I flinched and moved away from him. 

"W-Who are you? Where am I?!" I demanded as tears effortlessly fell down my cheeks. 

His face softened, "My name is Anthony. You're in my house, sweetheart." 

I slid off the bed, standing up on shaky legs and wiping the tears from my cheeks. "Did you do this to me..?" My voice trailed off as I cried some more thinking about the horrible pain resignating in my side.

He looked pained, "No! But, we did get the guy that did." He stood up from the bed and walked over to me slowly, "Are you okay?" 

I tried to get a hold of myself, taking deep breaths to allow oxygen to get my brain flowing again. I shook my head and felt my knees buckle as I choked on my sobs. I fell to the ground, burying my head in my hands as I practically lost my mind. I knew I hadn't been raped, but if this guy, Anthony, hadn't been there, I would've. For all I know, he could've kidnapped me, too. 

Anthony pulled me into his lap and held me gently as I let every ounce of fear and sadness escape me. I had time to clear my head throughout my wails when it finally hit me. Anthony wasn't just Anthony, he was THE Anthony. Anthony Kiedis. 

I wiped my eyes and peered up at him, as he watched me intently. I let out a small, weak croak, "You're Anthony Kiedis." 

A small laugh escaped his lips, as crinkles formed in the corner of his eyes. He simply nodded and wiped my cheeks. I knew who he was, and I was trying my best not to completely freak out, but I didn't exactly feel comfortable laying in his lap, in my underwear after being sexually assaulted.

I crawled out of his arms and stood up. He followed my actions, awkwardly brushing a strand of hair behind his ear. "You uh, you can shower if you want... I was planning on taking you for breakfast... if you want? You know, only if it's okay with you... I figured you'd be hungry." 

I watched him carefully as he nervously shifted his weight. I nodded my head meekly and walked into the bathroom that he pointed out. I shut the door and looked around. There was a towel on the toilet, and the typical fish themed shower curtain. Blue tile ran up and down the walls, accompanied by a small sink in the corner. There was mirror hanging above it, and small window beside that. 

I pulled back the shower curtain, noting the shampoo and conditioner. I took and a deep breath, and pulled off my clothing, wincing at the pain shooting up my side. I slid off my panties and examined my, you know what, for any signs of cuts. Turns out the reason why his finger hurt so much, was because his nails were long. There were thin scratches on my thighs and inside of my vagina. 

I stood there and cried some more, the feeling of violation settling in once again. I forced myself inside of the shower, as tears brimmed my eyes repeatedly, strolling down my cheeks mixed with the water falling from the shower head. I eventually calmed down and managed to wash my hair and body. As soon as I turned off the water I heard a knock on the door. 

"One second," I called wrapping a towel around me. 

I stepped out of the tub and made my way for the wooden door. I creaked it open to see Anthony standing behind it with a pile of clothing. 

"Uh, these are some clothes one of my girlfriends left behind once. I think they'll fit. You look like her size. Although, I'm sure you're not so much of a bitch." I smiled and thanked him, then quickly shutting the door and dressing myself