45

After we ate dinner, Anthony gave me a piggy-back ride to the vans. I'd eaten so much, I felt like if I walked, I would throw up everywhere.
He set me down on one of the seats and buckled me in. He kissed my hand and then hopped in the back with the guys.
I dozed off for at least 10 minutes, and when I woke up again I heard Anthony and the guys talking in the back. Without opening my eyes, or moving, I listened in on their conversation.
"So, are you going to have her travel with us for the rest of the tour?" Chad asked.
"As long as she wants to, yes."
Flea hummed, "Good. I'm telling you Anthony, don't fuck this one up. She could be your wife, you know?"
Anthony laughed, "Calm down Flea!"
"No, he's right Anthony. Lilly is a very unique girl. We know you see that, but you have to know it. If you let her go, someone else will find their way into her heart too."
John: a mother fucking sweetheart 24/7.
Anthony cleared his throat, "I want to be in her heart forever."
****
We pulled up in front of the motel a little while after, and I nearly fell out of the van trying to get out. Well, not nearly, I fell and scraped myself up.
I'm not really sure what had happened, I think my foot got caught, but I went down.
Anthony heard me yell as I fell, and seconds after I tore up my skin he was helping me up.
"Lilly, are you okay?"
I laughed to myself, "Yes. Just you know, drunk."
"All you had to drink was cherry Coke." He said trying his best not to laugh.
I winked at him, "I know."
Anthony held my hand as I hobbled inside to our room. He sat me down on the bed, and went to the bathroom to look for a first aid kit.
I pulled up my pants and took a look at the huge scrape on my knee, elbow and forearm.
When I saw what Anthony was holding I tried to scramble away, but he was too quick.
"It's just cleaning alcohol Lilly!"
He wrapped one arm around my waist and pulled me into his lap. I knew he was strong, but I didn't know he was that fucking strong. I need to start going to the gym if I want to be in this relationship.
"But it's going to burn!" I squealed.
He kissed my cheek, "I'll make it feel better baby."
I sighed and nestled in his lap as he poured some of the devil liquid on a cotton ball.
"Ready?"
I nodded.
He rubbed it on the cut on my elbow, and I nearly screamed. When did it hurt this much?
"Shh Lilly! It's okay."
My eyes starting brimming with tears as he quickly picked out some pebbles that had managed to get in my skin from falling.
He finished off with the alcohol and then bandaged me up.
I wiped my eyes, and sniffled up some snot.
Anthony kissed my knee, "All better?"
I nodded and took a deep breath.
"Okay, bed time."
He untied my shoes, and peeled them off my feet, threw them in a corner and then took off his.
I laid on the bed and watched Anthony hover over me with a smirk.
"You're going to make me do all the work?"
"I'm injured."
He laughed, "You're lucky I like undressing you so much."
Anthony finished taking off my pants, his pants, my shirt, and his shirt.
I snuggled underneath the sheets and into his arms.
"Goodnight Lilly Bug."
"Nighty-night A.K."

I spent most of the night thinking about what Anthony had said in the car. Even more what Flea and John said about me being so special? I wonder if Anthony really meant it. I wasn't even sure what I meant anymore. Things had changed so much in the last 5 months... so quickly, too.