24

After dinner, Anthony and I walked out to his car. I was feeling pretty drowsy from eating, and I couldn't wait to go to sleep.
I climbed into the car, and buckled my seat belt, and as I listened to Anthony silently sing something John had brought up at dinner as a new song suggestion, I felt like nothing could be better.
Anthony started the engine, and began driving when he suddenly stopped singing. "Lil, do you like...live at the studio?"
I couldn't help but open my eyes and spill out in laughter. "Of course not."
Anthony looked at me puzzled, as the streets lights of red, green and white shined on his face. "So, where do you live...?"
I smiled, "I was going to rent out a motel but it was.. disgusting and inhuman to say the least. So, BAM. I've been sleeping at the studio and changing in the mic closet."
Anthony started laughing.
"What?" I chuckled.
"You're staying at my place tonight. There's no way you're going to be living in a studio on a broken, uncomfortable couch that someone had most likely masturbated in."
"If by someone you mean me, then yes."
Anthony laughed, and his wild, beautiful smile lit up my body. I had made him laugh, was this possibly the best accomplishment I had made so far?
Soon enough we pulled up in front of his apartment complex and he took my hand and led me inside swiftly.
He unlocked the door and stepped inside. I stood outside the apartment that was sure to be a haven to me. I was unsure of what the right of the night would produce, if I would end up in bed with Anthony or on the couch.
Half of me wanted the other, and the other half wanted the other. But somewhere in the middle I just wanted to sleep. I heard Anthony shuffling around so I stepped inside.
On the left was a couch, a small coffee table and some newspapers scattered on it. To the right was a small kitchen, with a two person table in the middle. Down the middle hall was Anthony's bedroom and a bathroom. He had a record player on a dresser in the living room where he was looking for a record to play.
I walked over and smiled at how focused he was, looking through the stacks of music.
"What are you doing Kiedis?" I asked.
He licked his lips, "Looking for my Hendrix records. I know you like him, I want to put him on..."
I smiled, and managed to shove my body in between him and the record player. I shuffled through the records and pulled out a brand new, unopened Velvet Underground record. I put it on and turned to face Anthony.
His eyes were burning, with happiness or passion; I couldn't tell.
He looked into my glowing hazel eyes and his lips pushed together in a pouty formation. His hands were placed on my backside, and his mouth was getting closer and closer to mine.
As this happened, the possibility of having sex with him seemed more and more realistic.
Anthony chuckled and then slipped his fingers with mine. He pulled me into the middle of the living room and forced my body against his as Candy Says played in the background.
He swayed my body with his, and traced his fingers up and down my back soothingly.
I wasn't sure what time it was, but I was falling asleep standing next to Anthony. I was practically falling into him, and then waking up, each time making him laugh.
"Bed time?" I yawned.
Anthony smiled, and picked me up in his arms. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and my arms around his neck as he carried me down the hall. I heard him kick the door open, and the smell of clean sheets was all I could smell besides Anthony Kiedis colon.
Anthony plopped me down on the bed, and all I could do was roll over and slip my hands underneath his dozens of pillows. I felt him hover above me and and unzip my dress. Which startled me at first, but I was honestly too tired to react much. He pulled it off and threw it on the floor. I peeked out of my right eye to see quite the show.
Anthony was unzipping his pants, and pulling them off of his very toned, toned, toned, toned, t-o-n-e-d hips. As he boxers were tugged down a little, I saw a very deep, v-line and the beginning of pubic hair. Goosebumps formed on my body just at that. Anthony moved his long brown hair behind his shoulders, as he went to lift off of his shirt.
Again, a very, very, very toned chest was shown. Anthony saw me watching and laughed. "Watching all this time, eh?"
I giggled and burrowed under the sheets, "No! No, no! Never!"
Anthony jumped on the bed, and climbed underneath next to me. "Lilly Kinks thinks I'm hot! Lilly Kinks thinks I'm hot!", he chanted as he tickled me.
Between the fits of laughter I managed a few "Do not! Do not!"
After a few moments of struggling to escape Anthony's tickles, he eventually climbed on top of me. Need I remind you, I was only in my bra and underwear, and Anthony in his boxers.
He looked straight in to my eyes. "Just admit that you think I'm hot, and I'll stop tickling you."
I rolled my eyes and sighed, "Fine."
Anthony smiled, "Sorry, couldn't hear you?"
I wrapped my legs around his waist, and pulled him down close to me, so his YOU KNOW WHAT was pressed up against my YOU KNOW WHAT.
I whispered in his ear, "You're hot."
I laid back down, released my grip on his waist and watched him smirk as he stared at my chest. I blushed, "Anthony!"
He only laughed, and continued to stare. "You know, you're pretty hot too." I smiled and softly giggled. "And you know, you seem to be the only girl I've been interested in who has a decent sized rack. It's like they're all still in training bras. Great girls, but so small."
"ANTHONY!" I squealed and rolled out from underneath him to the other side of the bed. I felt Anthony turn out the light and lay down next to me. He pulled me into him and draped his arm across my stomach.
He kissed the skin exposed on my shoulder and whispered, "Good night Lilly, sweet dreams."