31

I woke up the next day well rested, and laying in Anthony's arms. He had a tight grip around me, and a small smile on his lips as he slept peacefully. I tried to move out of his hold, but he sighed and held me tighter, "Little Kinks is awake I see." He said sleepily.
I chuckled and finally pushed free from his hold. I got up from bed, only to turn around when Anthony cleared his throat. He smirked, "Seeing you naked first thing in the morning is better than breakfast."
I laughed and shrugged him off as I walked to take a shower. As soon as I turned on the water, I felt Anthony behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and kissed my shoulder blade softly.
"I like waking up with you." He whispered huskily. I turned around to face him, and snuggled into his arms.
"I like being with you, period."
Anthony laughed, "Why do you always have to beat me?"
I shook my head and kissed his neck.
He picked me up and carried me into the shower, where he set me down underneath the shower head and kissed me passionately.
I smiled and pushed him off after a few minutes of intense making out, and picked up the bottle of shampoo. I squeezed some into my palm and rubbed it his long hair. Anthony kissed my breast and then shampooed my hair.
After we had both rinsed the shampoo from our hair, I was planning on getting out of the shower, but Anthony was not.
He pinned me up against the wall of the shower, and kissed my neck as hot water fell down on us. I wrapped my arms around his neck, as our mouths collided together with tongues exploring.
Anthony groped my breasts repeatedly, and then slipped his hand down to my vagina. He rubbed my clit with his finger, his mouth never leaving connection with mine. He smiled against my lips as he slid his finger gently into me.
I don't know why all of the sudden Anthony and I were so horny for each other, but he was damn good at making love or touching women.
As Anthony continued to slip his finger in and out of me, I was moaning effortlessly.
I felt his cock get harder against me, and it clearly need to be handled.
I wrapped my hand around it and moved up and down while Anthony pleasured me. Minutes later, Anthony pushed his fingers in me one last time, and I collapsed against the wall. Waves up pleasure erupted in me, and I could only manage, short breathless moans.
Once I had gotten my mind back, I finished off Anthony. He came seconds later and took a few more to gather himself.
He pulled me against his chest and traced his fingers up and down my back.
"Never have I ever enjoyed fingering a girl more than I do with you, Miss Kinks."
I laughed and gently nibbled on the skin on his arm. "You should do it more often then."
Anthony's voice came out hot and deep, "I will."
I gathered up the energy to pull away from Anthony, turn off the water and get out of the shower.
Anthony grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me. He lightly pecked my lips and then went into the bedroom, dripping wet. I finished drying off, then walking to my closet for something to wear for today. I settled on some ripped jeans, a Neil Young shirt and my black flannel. I threw my hair up in a bun and went to go see what Anthony was doing.