They were all filled with joyful faces and smiles even the great and mysterious satansoo. I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw Chanyeol. "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's get this party started!" He cheered and everyone laughed.

Everyone continued to the backyard, even the twins since some of their friends from school were here. It was just me and Chanyeol.

I couldn't stop smiling. I held my hands in his "I guess it's my turn to say thank you now, huh?" I giggled at the end.

I felt him squeeze my hands a bit tighter, giving a small chuckle "Nope it's another thank you from me"

"One more thank you and I might have to give you a present of my own" I wrapped my arms around his neck. He gave me a devilish smirk "Oh really? There is something I've been wanting"

I felt a hard slap on my ass making me jump in surprise. I looked up to Chanyeol meanwhile he gave me a cute wink still making a smirk. I laughed and held back onto him giving him a light kiss. "Are you sure I'm not gonna wear you out like yesterday?" I teased.

He burst in laughter making his voice echo through the house "Yeah sure I'm the one who was worn out" He shot back "Channie stop" He tried to copy my voice "Yeollie I can't take any more" He continued to mock me "I can't feel my butt, carry me"

I couldn't help but laugh at how awkward he looked acting out how I was last night "Alright alright you got me" I put my hands up in surrender. Chanyeol take my hands in his once again "I have a feeling if we stand here any longer people are gonna get the wrong idea"

I nod my head in agreement "It's bound to happen even if we go back now" we both share a smile, remembering our cursed habit of being caught.

We walked to the back of the house hand in hand going to the backyard. It took my breath away. There was a large patio that led down to a medium rectangular pool. There were white lawn chair with umbrellas undoubtedly occupied by a bickering Luhan and Kyungsoo.

The only two who turned their attention towards us were no other than two psychos I call my bestfriends.

"Oh! I see someone's gotten acquainted with the bedroom" Luhan wriggle his eyebrows as he took me from Chanyeol's grip.

We dragged me to where him and Kyungsoo were sitting. I sat on the edge if Luhan's chair facing Kyungsoo while Luhan layed his head in my lap.

The two were sitting there just smirking at me as if they knew something I didn't.

"Why are you guys giving me weird stares? I hope you guys didn't get me any weird gifts" I questioned.

Kyungsoo laughed to himself and shook his head "No it's not a weird gift, Well I didn't get a weird gift but you might wanna open Luhan's when the kids aren't around"

Luhan scoffed and waved off Kyungsoo's remark "We want you to spill the beans, I've been dieing to know what happens behind the scenes"

I raised my eyebrow "Behind the scenes? Beans? I'm not catching on" I say giving them a puzzled look.

I saw Kyungsoo's eye twitch and I knew a hit a was going to come. His hand connected with my arm and all I could do was sigh in pain.

"Sex you idiot! He's talking about the sex!!" He tried not to yell loudly for others to hear.

"Ohhhhh" I nodded in understanding "It was amazing!!!"

"I had forgotten how big he was and before we did it in the back of my head I was completely nervous about him being too big and ripping me apart or something" I started.

"To be honest I think he got bigger cause it wasn't that big 3 years ago I mean it's humongous, and why does he act like a dog in heat!" I complained.

"When I say all night I'm talking about a 5 minute break where all we did was kiss and then he he started again" I rubbed my back "He almost killed me"

I could feel the two holding back their laughs "Hey if you're gonna laugh at least let the reason be funny"

Kyungsoo was had his hand over his mouth while the other was on his stomach. "Luhan....show...him....the video....the pictures too!" He said in between laughs.

I saw Luhan go to Chanyeol's Instagram first clicking on a video that was posted early this morning.

It was me putting on my makeup before we went to the airport. He clicked it and played.

Chanyeol: What are you doing?
Baekhyun: I'm putting on make up
Chanyeol: Why? We're going to the airport
Baekhyun: Cause someone likes to leave marks on every single corner of their wife's body.
Chanyeol: *chuckles* Is that why you bought a butt cushion for the flight
Baekhyun: *gives him the stink eye* One more word and no more ass
After that the video went off. The two surrounding me were laughing their asses off while I was sitting with my jaw clenched and my eye twitching every 2 seconds.

"And then! He took pictures too!" Luhan showed me a picture of me sitting sideways while waiting for the plane and he had the caption "All because of me 😙😙😙"

"I would have kicked Kai's ass matter of fact all I have to do is call him by his birth name"

I shook my head park Chanyeol you're in for a rude awakening.

"YOU BIG EARED IDIOT!!"
____________________________________
Chapter finally out! Next chapter some story progression is finally happening. You know some characters are coming back. (Daehyunie!!!!) And you know some more surprised are coming up and alot more babies! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I hope you continue to support my book! I know my update schedule is a bit crazy and Its kinda hard trying to find time to just sit down and write. I love writing for you guys and I love all the happy responses I from you all it really means alot and you've made me love writing in a whole different way. So I wanna say thank you for being so patient with updates and still supporting and enjoying my book. Also I wanna give a shoutout to my girl YOONBAEKCHAN. I love you so much unnie! Please cheer up! Everyone please show my good friend some love. She's going through some tough times and I want to cheer her up and let her know she's awesome and strong no matter who says she's weak or weird. Again I love you all! I hope I'll get out a spring break chapter!! Saranghae!!!🙆🙆🙆🙆