Mine (pt. 8) - Rewritten

“Seriously?” Kendall asked incredulously, “Mini golf? What are you? Eight?”

After forty five minutes ride, they’d finally arrived at the mini golf place. Once in there, Cara dragged the tall brunette heading to the ticketing area, before they finally stood on the line to rent some golf sticks and balls.

Cara snorted, “Stop complaining, it’ll be fun. In fact, let’s have a bet.” She squeezed Kendall’s hand, that she kept holding.

“Oh my God enough with the bet! Are you addicted to gambling or something?! You know what, I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re ended up in Vegas being a professional gambler or something.” Kendall scolded her.

“Okay, rude much? I’m not a gambler, I’m just competitive, besides it’s just for fun! Jesus…. we haven’t even rent any sticks, yet already you put one in your ass.”

Kendall smacked Cara with her free arm, “You jerk!” she said loudly.

Cara pulled Kendall into her arms, “Well you’re a bitch. But you don’t hear me complaining, do you?” Cara said quietly to her ear, so other people on the line couldn’t listen.

Kendall gulped because, once again she ended up in Cara’s arms. “No, you were just moaning all night long.” The brunette blurted out without thinking, albeit in small voice, Cara could hear it clearly.

Instantly Kendall’s eyes widened, why the hell I even go there?!? She couldn’t believe herself.

Cara was laughing out loud at that, amused with Kendall’s sudden honesty. The blonde quickly apologized to other people near her, who scolded and gave them stink eyes for being so loud.

“Can’t help it, since you’re so ..... hot.” Cara whispered to her ear, before kissed her cheek lightly, it made Kendall blushed so hard.

—————

“Okay that’s fucking cheating!” Cara complained, “You were skipping hole! That had to be counted!”

Kendall rolled her eyes, “I did not! Stop being such a sore loser! I win, fair and square!” she argued.

Cara squinted her eyes, “I’m gonna check the security camera and prove it to you.” The blonde threatened.

“Oh my God you’re so annoying! And here I thought you’re gonna like my prize.” Kendall said, crossing her arms.

“Oh? Do elaborate.” Cara said, somewhat intrigued.

Kendall bit her lip, and looked around, there was no one on their course, she stepped up moving closer to Cara and once she was standing in front of the blonde she circling her arms around Cara’s neck.

Cara gasped at Kendall suddenly being bold, that was the first time the brunette initiated a touch. Usually Cara had to be extra shameless so they could be touching, so when she didn’t even have to do anything and instead it was Kendall that touched her first, she got excited on the inside.

Cara cleared her throat when Kendall leaned closer, “Tell me what’s your prize?” she huskily said.

Kendall leaned even closer, their faces were so close their lips were almost touching. Both girls could almost hear how hard their thumping hearts were.

Cara gulped and closed her eyes when she saw Kendall was getting closer, and closer, and closer.

“I want.......” Cara could hear Kendall said, the anticipation was killing her, the blonde just wanted to move her head forward and just ... kissed Kendall senseless.

Not Everyone's Cup of Tea (on hold)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara