Mine (pt. 6) - Rewritten

After almost half an hour ride, and somehow they managed being civil toward each other the whole time inside Cara’s car, they’d finally arrived at the café.

Once on the inside the café, Kendall could see how impressed Cara was of the choice of place Kendall had given. At that, the brunette was smiling smugly because for once, none of them were complaining. The staff brought them to the best spot of the place, which unsurprisingly, was the spot Kendall usually sit.

Because she was a freaking Queen, so of course she had the best spot in town.

Okay, exaggerating much? Kendall told herself.

After discussing about the menu, both of them finally had decided which food they were going to order.

As they were waiting for the food, once again, they managed to be civil. Even though, Kendall couldn’t help taking notice how Cara’s gaze kept wandering around.

Not long after, their food and drinks came, and they concentrated on their food. For some reason, all this being civil, wasn’t bad idea, but, Kendall somewhat missed their fun bickering. Not the want to crawl each other’s face kinda bickering, but the fun and pointless ones.

Kendall hated to admit it, but sometimes some of them were her highlight of the day, because how hilarious and pointless they were.

“Have to admit, the meals delicious.” Cara said, cutting Kendall’s wandering mind.

The blonde was patting her tummy, definitely satisfied with the food she ordered.

Kendall chuckled, “Told ya. And the latte is to die for.” She sipped the latte she was talking about.

Cara then looked around, admiring the interior and the ambiance of the café, as she was appreciating the good looking staffs as well.

She whistled after a while, “Damn... now I understand why you said, this café will bring a new standard to the others. I mean... it’s like being served by bunch of models.” Cara didn’t even bother to hide her leering.

Kendall scoffed, of course Cara would think it was the staffs that stood out instead of the food and the interior.

“That’s because most of them are the wannabe actresses, singers, models whose currently on waiting tables duty.” Kendall explained.

Cara didn’t say anything and just continued appreciating the gorgeous looking staffs shamelessly.

Kendall rolled her eyes, when Cara didn’t even listening to her, she was somewhat upset that Cara was paying attention to other people, instead of her.

Okay, what?!

The brunette frowned, she didn’t understand why she was getting annoyed all of sudden. Maybe it was because how Cara was shamelessly checking out the staffs blatantly.

Kendall huffed, “You’re an asshole,” she said.

Cara turned her head quickly, “Excuse me?! What did I do now? I was just agreeing with you about this café.” She said, irritated that Kendall suddenly insulted her out of nowhere.

“Well how bout you stop checking out everyone that wearing a skirt and pay attention to your date instead!” Kendall blurted out what was inside her mind.

Kendall fully aware she was ruining the being civil agreement between them, with all these argument.

But the brunette couldn’t help it. For some reason she couldn’t understand, she hated when Cara paid attention to random girls.