Mine (pt. 15) - Rewritten

“I’m nervous.” Kendall said, once they were inside Cara’s room.

“Of what?” Cara asked from the edge of the bed she was currently sitting.

Kendall shrugged, “I don’t know, what if I’m disappointing you or something?” she said, unsure with herself.

“That’s ridiculous,” Cara said after she scoffed at what Kendall had said. “Come here, baby.” She opened her arms so Kendall could come to her.

As soon as she heard what Cara had called her, Kendall felt foolishly happy. She missed it. She missed how intimate it sounded when Cara called her with that pet name. She bit her lip and smiled shyly as she walked closer toward the sitting blonde and into her open arms.

“Ummhh….” Cara sniffed to Kendall’s stomach once the brunette was in her arms. “I’m not pushing you to do anything you’re not ready yet. When I said I wanted you to be mine, I meant, to be my girlfriend.” Cara said, assuring Kendall as she held the brunette tighter.

“I mean, you’re ready for that, right?” Cara looked up at her. “To be my girlfriend?”

Kendall couldn’t control the crazy beating and how loud the thumping of her heart was. Cara’s pleading face and how desperate the blonde was, made her felt …. desirable. She never felt that wanted, or that needed by anyone before. She never felt anything like that exact moment where Cara seemed to beg her to be the blonde’s girlfriend.

She slowly moved her hands and touched Cara’s smooth cheeks, and slightly bent down so she could kiss the blonde. Slowly at first, soothing down the anxious blonde, then added a pressure after a while, making sure Cara knew that she was in it. Telling Cara that she wanted her as much as the blonde wanted her.

Kendall pressed their lips one more time before pulled away slightly, smiling sweetly with a hint of shyness in her brown eyes, melting Cara’s heart that instant.

“Baby, say it….” Cara pulled Kendall into her lap, causing the brunette straddling her. “Say it that you’re mine.” She whispered and went to nuzzle Kendall’s neck.

“I’m yours,” Kendall breathed, leaning forward so Cara could kiss her neck better.

Cara groaned quietly, kissing her neck deeper before she tangled her fingers into the brunette locks and pulled her closer so she could kiss the taller girl.

They kept kissing until they ran out of breath and were resting their foreheads on to each other’s as their hands still wandering all over their respective body.

They didn’t say a word for few minutes and just enjoying each other’s presence, with light kisses here and there. Kendall couldn’t stop giggling when Cara nipping or sucking certain area of her neck that tickled her.

“So ...” Kendall broke the silence after a while.

“Hmmm ...”

“Caz?” Kendall teased.

Cara snorted, somewhat embarrassed that she got caught being called with her childhood nickname. “Shut up,” she mumbled playfully, while Kendall couldn’t help but laughed.

“So, what’s this about you talking about me all the time?” Kendall was smiling big by that point because as much as she wanted to mock Cara, she was a little giddy about hearing how much Cara might liked her.