A New Beginning (pt. 2)

"So what's that supposed to mean for us?" Kendall whispered, almost tearing up.

Cara sighed loudly, walking away from the brunette. "I don't know, it depends I guess..." she quietly said.

"Depends on what? What do you want?!" Kendall desperately asked.

"Well umm... I want nothing actually," Cara said it lightly, like she didn't give a single damn thing.

"What?! Nothing? What do you mean by nothing ?" Kendall was somewhat shaking, she couldn't believe they had to face this kind of shit all over again.

Kendall's mind went almost crazy, her heart was beating so fast. This is not happening! She can't dump me. Not again! She just can't—

"Nothing's changed. I love you too much to leave you, but believe it or not, I still have some pride left. So I'm done begging you or asking you for the next step of our relationship. If you want to move forward, it has to be you who asking from now on," Cara explained, cutting off Kendall's thoughts.

Kendall immediately let out a relief sigh, knowing that Cara didn't want to break up with her. But then she just realized something . . .

Did Cara just give me an ultimatum?  Kendall gulped.

The tall brunette couldn't believe what had just happened. Cara must be that mad with her if she that determined. Kendall once again began panicking, she hurriedly cleared her throat trying not to ruin the best thing that ever happened to her.

"Okay, but can we stop fighting now? I want to spend the rest of the day with you. Without any arguments." Kendall approached her girlfriend and carefully, slowly began to move her hand so she could hold Cara's hand, testing the water.

The brunette let go another relief breath when Cara held her hand back, and even more relieved when she saw Cara nodded, agreeing with her. Kendall slowly leaned to kiss her blonde girlfriend trying to win her girlfriend's affection back. "I love you," she said between kisses.

Cara didn't say anything but reciprocating Kendall's kiss, albeit not as sweet and loving as usual. The blonde kissed her, playing with her girlfriend's lips expertly, before letting herself in to Kendall's mouth with her tongue. Kendall immediately moaned as she moved her arms around Cara's neck, holding the blonde tightly.

"Baby," Kendall pulled away from the kiss, while Cara moved her attention to Kendall's neck and began kissing her neck.

"Say you love me too," the brunette said, her tone was begging.

Cara still didn't say anything yet moved her lips back to Kendall's lips, kissing her girlfriend deeper instead. The brunette could feel her heart slowly breaking minute after minute, with how mute her girlfriend was. She couldn't help a tear started to fall, and that was when Cara pulled away from the kiss.

"Say it please...." Kendall whispered.

Cara immediately wiped the tear with her thumb; and for the first time after their stupid argument, she smiled softly. She then kissed the corner of those beautiful brown eyes, trying to stop the tears that kept falling down.

"I love you, you know I do," the blonde huskily said.

—————

"Are you sure this person is any good?" Gigi asked for the thousandth times.

Kendall groaned, getting irked that Gigi's being annoying in purpose. "Just shut up. I told you million times that she's a Parsons graduate so of course she's good! She helped Suki and Cara's apartment, and you know how great their place looks like," she explained yet once again.