Teacher's Pet (pt. 6) ✔

The next day, on Friday, Kendall was walking into cheer team's private locker room after another gym class. Or should she said Cara's class, Kendall chuckled remembering how Cara wasn't so subtly checking her out.

Since it was Cara's last day of 'teaching', Kendall decided to tease her more than the usual during the class, bending and stretching even when it wasn't necessary. She even went far by giving her girlfriend a tacky pose like biting her finger à la pornstar and she could see how it bothered her girlfriend, and boy did she love it.

"Hails just texted me, she said Coach Grand wants her and Joan at her office. They'll meet us in cafeteria after," Gigi said, after they entered the cheer team's locker room.

Kendall frowned at that, "What for?" She walked to her locker, and started taking off her gym clothes.

"Choreography or something, Hails said she got grilled last time because Coach think the routine made us look like a stripper," Gigi said.

Kendall scoffed, of course her coach would think that, even the most innocent dance could look like a lapdance for her. Coach Grand was known as a prude who loved her cheerleaders pure and innocent or whatever.

Wishful thinking, if only she knew what was really going on with all the cheerleaders in her team. Pretty much the whole team members were bunch of sluts who either had slept with Cara, Harry, Jordan and Justin from the football team, or any other fuckboys and fuckgirls out there in the school.

Except of course, for Kendall, Gigi, Joan and Hailey who joined the Virgin Mary Club since their freshmen year. That was why they were Coach's favorite, and since Kendall knew how to suck some ass, she soon became her Coach's golden child and Coach promoted her to captain when she'd just turned sophomore. That achievement had turned her into the youngest captain ever in the history of their school cheerleading.

But things had changed after they quitted the Virgin Mary Club six months ago. Ever since then, her Coach had been ruthless and kept kicking their ass —especially Kendall's— at practice everyday.

Whatever, it's all worth it. Cara's definitely worth it, Kendall thought, and she hated to admit that her heart felt all the warmth everytime she was thinking about her girlfriend.

Fucking feelings!

"So, does Cara ever wear a condom?" Gigi randomly asked after a while.

Kendall rolled her eyes at that, she forgot Gigi could be so nosy sometimes, well... most of the time.

"Nope," Kendall chirped, she almost done changing into her uniform.

"Aren't you worried about getting pregnant?" The tall blonde was a little bit surprised, though shocked would be more accurate.

As hot as fuck Cara was, is she really that worth it?  Gigi thought.

Kendall looked at Gigi. Seriously, ever since she sent those pictures almost a month ago, her blonde friend was really getting way too obsessed with her relationship with Cara, it's not even funny.

But Kendall was in a good mood, always had lately —she blamed Cara for this— so she decided to answer her anyway.

"Well if you must know, I'm on birth control, I have IUD implanted. My mom took me to that clinic you told me about, she had a hunch I'm sexually active now. Well... Cara spent the weekend at my house too often to be discreet anyway, so, I think she put two and two together."

"So yeah, I'm not worried," Kendall said.

Gigi nodded, and they both continued changing into their cheer uniforms.