Figure Things Out (pt. 3)

“You’re still coming to my mom’s Thanksgiving party right?” Kendall asked her girlfriend when Cara just parked at the Jenners' driveway.

Kendall wanted to make sure their previous plan spending Thanksgiving together hadn’t changed just because of their stupid argument.

Cara nodded without hesitation.

Kendall let go a relief breath. “Okay, that’s great. Umm ... well ... I have to go now,” she said.

She carefully leaned closer to Cara to kissed her goodnight, she was a bit scared that the blonde would reject her. But thankfully, the blonde didn’t pull away.

Kendall kissed her softly, apologizing silently without words. Cara responded it, accepting her girlfriend’s apology. Her hand moved to the brunette tresses massaging her head lightly knowing how much Kendall loved it. Kendall moaned, enjoying her blonde girlfriend’s attentive gesture. They kept kissing, didn’t care about anything outside of their bubble.

HOONNNKKKK!!!!!

The loud honk from the car next to them causing both of the girls jumped apart.

“What the…?” Cara was upset their moment being interrupted.

Kendall looked around and cursed. “It’s Scott, my oldest sister’s boyfriend.”

Cara nodded, she remembered him at one of the Jenners' big family dinner. A bit of douchebag but somewhat hilarious.

“Kay, see you at school?” Kendall said while opening the passenger door, she was disappointed that she had to separate with Cara sooner than they'd planned.

We haven’t even talk. Kendall frowned.

“Well how bout I just pick you up tomorrow?” Cara asked sheepishly.

Kendall instantly smiled and nodding excitedly, she kissed Cara one more time before again being disturbed, by her sisters this time.

“Kenny and Cara sitting in the tree…..k-i-s-s-i-n-g.....”

Cara burst out laughing—automatically ending their kiss—when one of Kendall’s older sisters, Khloe, and her little sister, Kylie, acting silly in front of her car singing and dancing like bunch of crazy kids.

Ughhhh I’m gonna kill them!! Bye babe, call me when you’re home.” Kendall quickly got out from the car and started chasing the two of them whose already running toward the mansion.

The next morning, when Cara picked Kendall from her house, things were definitely 180 degree different from the day before. Kendall said goodbye to her parents and little sister cheerfully, then left the kitchen toward the front door hand in hand with her blonde girlfriend. No more slamming doors, and much to Kylie disappointment there was no drama between them, also definitely no more silence in the car.

“Are you excited that tomorrow we already on Thanksgiving break, baby?” Cara said, before kissed Kendall’s left hand when the car was stopping for the traffic light.

“Ughh yess! No more practice. At least until Monday.” Kendall almost-growled.

Cara just chuckled before continued driving when the light had turned green. She put their joined hands back to Kendall’s thigh.

“Ummm … you think we could arrive in school like 15-20 minutes before the bell rings?” Kendall asked.

Cara looked at the digital watch in her car, and seemed calculating the speed and the distance inside her head. “I guess so. Why?”