Acceptant & Confession (pt. 8)

Despite Cara being her normal sweet self and pretty much nothing changed between them in the rest of the week, Kendall was still feeling insecure.

The next Monday morning went by and Kendall was still feeling unsettled. Something just wasn’t right, she didn’t know exactly why. She just felt something was missing. She wondered whether this was how Cara felt every time Kendall had rejected her.

British Stud: I’m downstairs babe. You’re ready? I’m starving. 😭 I wanna grab some food first, or ….  You could be a sweetheart and let me eat you? 👅👅💦

Kendall chuckled at the message, after they broke up, the brunette didn’t even bother to change Cara’s contact’s name on her phone. Unlike Cara who changed Kendall’s contact name from Sex Goddess to Jenner.

For some reason that hurt Kendall, because how formal and distant it sounded. So when they got reconciled, Kendall took Cara’s phone and changed her contact’s name into Baby 💋. But then decided it was too 'normal'. Again, she changed it to Sexy Goddess, so it was slightly different than before, yet still wasn’t as mainstream as Baby.

Which it wasn’t really exaggerating, because Kendall really was Cara’s goddess aka Queen. And freakin sexy as well too.

She scoffed as she was replying the British girl.

Sexy Goddess: Be down in a sec. And NO, you pervert! Not going down on you.
Well at least, not yet… 😏

In a second her phone popping up with the notifications. Which Kendall laughed knowing who was texting her.

British Stud: You’re killing me!

British Stud: Ugh why you’re so hot!

British Stud: Hurry up! Get down, baby. I want to eat! Pun intended. 👅👅👅

Kendall just shook her head, amused with how pervert her most favorite British girl could be.

She can be so irresistible sweet, but at the same time can turn into such a horny pervert as well. How the hell I’m so crazy for her is beyond me… Kendall thought, as she was getting ready to leave her bedroom and went downstairs.

She hurriedly went to the kitchen and brought some paper bag she already prepared earlier and saying goodbye to her family. In few minutes, she was already out from her house, heading to the familiar custom silver Mercedes G-Wagon that being parked at her elegance driveway and opened the passenger door.

“Good morning, my Queen,” she was being greeted by a husky British accent.

“Morning, peasant,” Kendall jokingly replied as she entered the passenger seat and put her bag on the backseat.

“Kiss?” Cara somewhat demanded.

Kendall smiled and gave her a good morning kiss like she always did every time Cara picked her up for school.

“Ummh.... Now it’s a good morning indeed.” Cara winked after Kendall pulled away from the kiss.

“You’re such a sap,” Kendall said, yet couldn’t help smiling herself at their morning routine.

“So, you’re still gonna grab some food along the way?” Kendall asked, as she adjusted her seatbelt while Cara began to drive away from the Jenner’s mansion.

“Why? You’re offering me something to eat?” Cara raised her eyebrows playfully.

“Actually yeah.” Kendall smirked.