Prom and Pr0n (pt. 3) ✔

"What are you doing?" Cara began to get panic.

Despite Kendall's back was facing her, it was very clear what her tall girlfriend was currently doing. The brunette didn't answer Cara's question and just continued putting her stuff into her suitcase.

"Oh my God..." Cara hurriedly approaching her girlfriend. "Ken, come on. Don't be mad, please."

Kendall still didn't look at her.

Cara touched her back and the brunette jolted because of the sudden touch. The taller girl turned her head, finally looking at the blonde who was currently looking terrified, panic and worried written all over her face.

Kendall frowned, but moved her hand to her ear, pulling her airpod.

"What?"

"Where you going? Please don't go..." Cara pleaded.

Kendall frowned, still looking at the blonde. "I can't go?" she said.

Cara shook her head, her fingers were gripping on the red dress fabric Kendall was still wearing.

"Not even to the bathroom?"

Cara looked up, "What?" she said, somewhat confused.

"I can't go to the bathroom? Changing to much comfortable clothes? You know I can't sleep wearing this dress, right?"

Cara suddenly feeling embarrassed. "So you don't... you're not going to leave?" she asked quietly.

"Do you want me to leave?" Kendall challenged her.

"NO." Cara shook her head quickly, and pulled her girlfriend into her arms, hugging her tight.

"I thought... I thought you're really mad at me and was going to leave. I mean, you're putting your clothes to your suitcase, how was I supposed to think?"

"I was pulling out my stuff from the suitcase. I'm looking for my sleep attire." Kendall corrected her.

"So you're not mad?"

"I am."

"Oh..."

"But not enough to leave you," Kendall added calmly.

Cara smiled in relief, her heart was beginning to calm down and feeling warmth all of the sudden. She clung tighter onto her girlfriend and hid her face to the crook of Kendall's neck, trying to keep her girlfriend as close as possible.

"Cara, we argue all the time, it's not a big deal. That's just how our dynamic, you're a dick sometimes just like I'm a bitch sometimes. But we've made a promise that we're not going to leave each other, ever. So, have some faith on me, okay?" Kendall said, her hand began to touch Cara's back, assuring her.

Cara slightly pulled away from the hug so she could look at her girlfriend in the eyes. "I'm sorry. I'm— God... I don't know why I acted such a jerk most of the times. I love you so much. I never meant to hurt you, it's just... I don't even know what I'm talking anymore. I just... I'm sorry. I love you, and you're more than enough for me. I don't want any other girls. I just want you. You are all I need. I promise," Cara said, hoping her apology sounded sincere enough for Kendall to forgive her.

Kendall didn't answer with words, but after several moment of silence she only nodded.

"I know that, Cara. But it didn't change that it still hurt to think that you slept with other girls during our breakup. The rumors that I heard at that time about what you did with them drove me crazy. It's a miracle I could continue to go to school as if nothing happened, even though my heart was breaking so badly," Kendall paused, as Cara kissed her shoulder, trying to soothe her down.