Acceptant & Confession (pt. 15)

“Yesss!!! Right there, Kendall!!”

“Don’t move!”

“Ugh….”

“Ken—

“I know! I’m trying…..”

“Stay still babe! I know you can do it….”

“Omygod!”

“Ken—

“I’m losing it!! Shiiiitttt!!!!”

“KENDALL!!!!”

And along with loud thud noise, Kendall screamed.

“Aggghhh…. fuucckkk!!”

“Oh my God are you okay?” the blonde that was underneath her few moments ago, panted.

“Ummhh…….” Kendall nodded, moaning because of the pain she felt.

“For fuck sake! I told you not to move!!” Hailey scolded her, as she joined Gigi to help Kendall who just fell onto the wooden floor.

“Your balance suck!! See I told you, you’re distracted! Jesus… I think you almost break my shoulders!” Joan whined as she massaged her shoulder with one of her hands.

It was Saturday morning; and they were doing extra practice for their Nationals pyramid formation in Hailey’s house that was located in Beverly Hills, instead of in Kendall’s house like their previous plan. Apparently Kendall’s mom was planning a party in their mansion that Saturday night, so their backyard wasn’t available for them to use.

Therefore, they ended up in the Baldwin's residence and thank goodness Hailey’s parents were staying in Palm Springs that weekend so her house was free for her to use. Besides, there was no better place to practice than at Hailey’s anyway. Ever since Hailey’s parents supported their daughter completely on her dancing career, they built the ditsy blonde a private studio inside their house, complete with mirrors, wooden floor and lighting just like a professional dance studio.

It was the perfect place to practice.

Unfortunately, Kendall wasn’t in the perfect condition. In fact, she was in the worst condition to practice and that made the rest of the girls feeling frustrated. Kendall should be grateful that there were only four of them practicing together. Nobody could imagine what would happen if the rest of the cheer team were all there.

They probably made Kendall fell from the pyramid in purpose.

Hailey sighed, trying to think how to avoid the crazy juniors to find out how awful Kendall’s mental and physical condition at the moment. She needed to make sure Kendall was ready for the Nationals so nobody got hurt in the process.

“I think that didn’t go well,” Hailey mused.

You think ?!”

The three other cheerleaders said at the same time somewhat annoyed with the stupid comment.

“Why y'all pissed at me?! I’m not the one who screwed up, I pretty much said don’t move! Who’s fault that someone’s feet can’t stay still?!” Hailey said, upset with their tone.

“It’s not my fault that Joan has a pointy shoulders, it feels like I’m standing on top of a skinny stick!” Kendall defended herself.

“You did not just insult my body! How fucking dare you! Just because you suck doesn’t mean you can insult other people you piece—