Acceptant & Confession (pt. 20) ✔

“Is everything okay?”

“Uhh… yeah? Why you ask?” Cara asked hoarsely.

Kendall touched Cara’s blonde hair with full of affection, caressing it softly. “Because you’re distracted, and it’s always like this every time things got heated,” the brunette said.

“That’s ridiculous.” Cara leaned closer so they could resume their kissing, pulling the girl on her lap closer to her.

They’d been making out in Cara’s bed with the brunette straddling the blonde, ever since Kendall came to Cara’s room about an hour ago or so. After Cara was discharged from the hospital two weeks ago; Kendall never missed a day to visit her girlfriend in her house after school, or even in the weekends. Especially since now she and the rest of seniors were no longer had any school extracurricular activity, it allowed her to visit her girlfriend even longer.

“So are you nervous for Monday?” Kendall pulled away from the kiss.

“A bit? I don’t know why I have to go back to school, I mean… I already got accepted in college. All this attendance policy is so annoying and pointless,” Cara ranted.

Kendall stared at Cara for a while before saying, “So you don’t want to spend the rest of your senior year….. with me?” she asked quietly.

“Well, no—I mean yes, of course!” Cara hurriedly said when she felt Kendall began to get tensed in her arms.

“I mean…” Cara paused, then held Kendall’s waist tighter. “Of course I want to be with you, but I just don’t want to deal with all the looks. The aftermath, you know?”

“Honestly, I don’t know. You already knew that those bullies are already being suspended. So yeah, I don’t know what you afraid of,” Kendall said honestly.

Cara took a deep breath, maintaining her calm. The last thing she needed was an argument with her girlfriend. “Can we not talk about this? It’s depressing to talk about,” Cara said.

Kendall frowned, she opened her mouth to say something but when she saw how distressed her girlfriend was, she immediately shut it back. Obviously Cara didn’t want to discuss anything that bothered her, not even to her own girlfriend.

That stung, and hurt for Kendall.

Cara leaned closer, kissing her once again, trying to brush the nagging feeling she felt. She felt so uncomfortable, yet she couldn’t explain why. It freaked her out that she felt really uncomfortable with her own girlfriend. Her girlfriend that she loved so much.

Yet, she couldn’t help it.

Kendall made her uneasy, and of course she couldn’t tell that to anyone. Except to her therapist that she’d been consulting since a week ago. After she kept dreaming the same thing over and over again, she decided to ask dr. Reynolds about the psychiatrist he wanted to recommend her.

Cara tried to distract her mind as she tried to concentrate kissing Kendall’s lips. The kiss was soft at first but slowly began to get heated once again, Kendall’s arms found their way around Cara’s neck, pulling Cara as close to her body as possible.

Kendall got lost in Cara’s lips. She pushed her blonde girlfriend against the pillow and Kendall couldn’t help but let out a soft moan. Her hands roamed all over Cara’s already messy blonde hair.

Kendall pulled away from the kiss and began to leave a trail of kisses down to Cara’s neck, she quickly lifted up the blonde’s shirt and threw it carelessly on the carpeted floor.

Cara closed her eyes enjoying their kiss and the way Kendall’s touching her…

Why you chose her instead of us?!

Not Everyone's Cup of Tea (on hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें