A New Beginning (pt. 5)

After her fight with Cara on Friday morning; Kendall went straight to her campus and the moment her class was over, she immediately went home. She couldn’t wait to vent all the shit she’d been through to her best friend slash roommate.

Unfortunately for her; Gigi went MIA for the rest of the day, and she barely replying Kendall’s texts and phone calls. Although later that night, the tall blonde finally replied to Kendall that she would be home on Saturday.

Yet somehow, Kendall didn’t see the tall blonde either on Saturday morning, the brunette suspected that Gigi had been spending another night with a certain someone. Her most recent fling that Kendall remembered Gigi had mentioned; a guy named Zayn something that the tall blonde met in NYU.

Then, after Kendall finally managed to get a hold of her best friend in Saturday afternoon; Gigi asked the brunette to meet her in the coffee shop near their place, instead of talking in their apartment. Again, Kendall suspected that her best friend was planning to spend another night with her fling.

So that was why both girls were currently talking in their favorite coffee shop, located near their apartment building on Saturday afternoon. The brunette glad Gigi suggested to talk there, because she was not in the mood to talk in their apartment, but somehow didn’t want to wander around too far from their place either.

“Well maybe she stressed out over you keep avoiding the moving in together topic,” Gigi made a guess as why Cara being extra annoying lately according to Kendall, after the brunette told her about her fight with Cara on Friday morning.

“So that allowed her to accuse me on cheating? Over a text? The text that wasn’t even for me? How stupid can she be?! She should’ve asked me first before made a stupid accusation.” Kendall ranted, still very much upset with her girlfriend.

“True, but that’s Cara for ya, she’s easily jealous. You should know this too well, since you’re the queen of jealousy anyway,” Gigi teased the brunette who only glared at her.

“Besides, it’s not like you’re totally innocent in this. I mean, you’re practically texting Stella all these times behind her back,” Gigi said, unimpressed with her best friend’s behavior.

“What... that’s...” Kendall began stammering, “It was all platonic! Pure platonic texts, Gi! All we talked about were designs, fashion, and school stuffs. If that’s categorized as cheating, then I cheated on Cara with all my college’s friends!” she defended herself.

“Whatever it is, you still texted another girl behind her back, Kenny! Look, to be fair, just put yourself in her shoes. I bet you would react the same,” Gigi told her best friend.

Kendall didn’t say anything as she only sipped her coffee quietly. She didn’t want to admit it out loud, but maybe she would react worse if the situation was switched. But despite she probably being dramatic if that ever happened, she would never accuse Cara cheating on her without an actual proof.

That’s just stupid… Kendall thought.

Sure she would flip out, but she would never accuse Cara on cheating. She’d definitely confront her with questions, but once again, she would never just go straight accusing Cara on cheating. Just like the way the blonde accused her that Friday morning.

“Do you even listening to me?” Gigi asked Kendall, somewhat taken the brunette back from her wandering minds.

“Huh?”

“I’ve been telling you that you keep hesitating from moving in with her, has something to do with it. I think the core problem of you two arguing all the time lately is because she’s getting insecure about the relationship, and then suddenly at the point she was still filled with insecurity, she read that kinda text. That just made her let go of her frustration without even thinking,” Gigi explained as she rolled her eyes, annoyed that Kendall didn’t listening every single words she’d said previously.