Mine (pt. 2) - Rewritten

“Sorry I kissed you yesterday. That was really out of line,” Cara said when they were on the way to school, the next morning.

Kendall gasped dramatically. “Oh my God, did Cara Delevingne just apologize?! The world is definitely ending soon.” She mocked the blonde.

“Shut up,” Cara said, although there was no menace in her tone. In fact, Kendall noticed she smiled fondly, which the brunette had never seen that before. Well, not when they were already teenagers at least. The last time she’d seen that kind of smile from Cara was when they were still kids.

“You know what Jenner, enjoy your victory, this won’t last long.” Cara was back on smirking like usual.

“Next bet I'm gonna win! For sure,” the blonde girl said.

“Next bet?” Kendall scoffed. “There won't be a next bet,” she said.

“Oooohh ... Coward Kendall is back,” Cara goaded.

“Oh shut it, Car-hoe! You know what, after this time, go place another bet. I bet your skinny ass I'm gonna win all over,” Kendall said, annoyed.

“We’ll see Jenner, we’ll see. Just don’t go all crying when you’re on my mercy.”

Cara chuckled, glancing at the brunette once in a while, watching how Kendall seemed ignoring her and just enjoying her latte instead. Just the way she liked it, this time.

“Enjoying your latte, princess?” Cara sneered.

“Uhumm... Good job, servant. For once you’re doing the right thing. I'm impressed,” Kendall said, in her sweet fake tone.

Cara couldn’t help but laughing a little, amused by their never ending bickering. “You’re so annoying, I don’t remember you were this annoying when we were kids,” the blonde said.

“I could say the same,” Kendall replied.

For once after a long time, they finally mentioned something about their past. They were so used by hating each other in the present, that sometimes they forgot that they were childhood friends.

The next ten minutes were spent in comfortable silence between the two, only some music on the background could be heard from the radio.

“Don’t move!” Cara ordered the brunette, the moment they’d arrived on the school’s parking lot.

Kendall was going to protest but Cara already got out from the car and ran to the passenger’s door and opened it for Kendall.

The brunette’s eyes went wide seeing Cara being all chivalrous and such. “What the hell are you doing?!” Kendall hissed, somewhat embarrassed with Cara’s dramatic gesture.

Kendall noticed how other students looking at their direction. “This is embarrassing!” she said to the blonde.

Cara just smirked, “Well... this is what servants do. You asked one, you’ve got one.” She shrugged while still smirking, annoying Kendall on purpose.

Kendall groaned, she got out of the car, and held her head high so nobody knew how embarrassed she actually was. She might as well killed herself rather than showing to everyone that Cara fucking Delevingne managed to embarrassed her.

“Very well, good job servant. Finally you’ve found your calling,” Kendall said before walked away, leaving Cara behind.

She could hear Cara snorted at her remarks.

—————

Kendall was just got out from one of her class when she noticed Cara was standing next to the door, waiting for someone.