Mine (pt. 9) - Rewritten

The next day at school, Kendall was in such a foul mood. School was over and yet she hadn’t seen Cara since last night, after the British girl drove her home and how it seemed they couldn’t stop kissing in Cara’s car before the blonde finally let her go into the Jenner’s mansion.

She sighed, heading to her locker in the cheer team’s locker room, to take some stuff she needed. She walked past the other cheerleaders —glaring anyone who blocked her way— whose getting ready for the afternoon practice.

Kendall opened her locker, ignoring everyone that tried to engage a conversation with her. She quickly took everything she needed for a sport meeting that she had to attend with other selected students that afternoon.

Another reason that pissed her off, because it meant she wouldn’t lead the cheer practice for that day, and had to let her vice captain to lead instead. Which she always felt threatened by.

But the thing that bothered her the most was, she hadn’t seen nor heard from a certain blonde girl that’d been on her mind lately. Kendall was started to think that whether she was coming too strong last night, with all the intense kisses and making out that they were doing in Cara’s car.

Kendall bit her lip, remembering how good it felt sitting on Cara’s lap, touching and being touched by the blonde. Even though they were fully clothes at that time, but it didn’t stop all the loud moans and groans all over the car.

She hated to admit it and probably rather die than being honest, but, she missed that annoying British girl. She couldn’t help being disappointed that, not even a single text Cara had sent her that day.

Is she bored of me already?

Kendall frowned, thinking about the possibility.

Maybe she chickened out. I mean, why would she want to date me? Or any girl for that matter, if she could just fuck any of her hoe groupies without having extra effort at all instead. 'Cause you know, once a fuckgirl always a fuckgirl. Kendall couldn’t help but think.

The cheer captain scowled, she was so pissed she slammed her locker harder than she supposed to, it made the other cheerleaders who could hear it jumped because how loud it sounded. Most likely terrified with her wrath.

Did she care?

Nope.

Not fucking at all.

“Asshole!” Kendall cursed at no one particular, well, at certain someone who she hadn’t seen since last night, to be precise.

“Wow, I feel sorry for whoever made you this upset. Also somewhat worry about their safety.”

“Mind your own business, Hadid.” Kendall scolded Gigi; a gorgeous tall blonde cheerleader, with stunning green eyes and plump lips that always managed to drive the boys crazy.

Also —unfortunately for Kendall— she was the cheer team’s vice captain. Pretty much someone that Kendall considered as a threat, someone who was ready to take over her position as the cheer captain if Kendall ever screwed up.

“Aww.. wassup Kenny boo boo?” Hailey, a ditsy blonde who stood next to Gigi, chimed in.

Kendall closed her eyes for a second as she took a deep breath so she wouldn’t kill the shorter blonde cheerleader. She was after all, still needed a dance choreographer in her team. And there was no better dancer other than the ditsy blonde, since she was well known with her killer dance skill in the whole school.