Teacher's Pet (pt. 4)

WARNING!
Mature Content (18+) 💦💦💦

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Cara was saying something, or probably asking her something, yet somehow Kendall didn't hear it clearly, it sounded like her girlfriend just mumbling or maybe it was because she was too focus on the task she was doing at that moment, that she didn't focus on what Cara was saying.

Then she heard her girlfriend said something again, so Kendall decided to answer it this time, but since her mouth was occupied with the most delicious thing she ever had, she just hummed, and Cara jumped at the sensation.

"Oh fuck, baby," she heard Cara said it loudly this time.

Kendall was currently bending over on her blonde girlfriend's lap, while her legs were on the passenger seat, enjoying the whole moment with Cara's right hand tangled in her brunette tresses and the other one gripped the steering wheel.

"You're so fucking good at this," Cara said, it was obvious the British girl was a panting mess at that point.

Afterward, for what it seemed like a long minutes, all they heard in the car were just Cara's gasping, moaning, groaning and grunting sounds.

The British blonde almost came, when her blue eyes caught some lights from the rear mirror. Then after the lights behind her turned off, Cara instantly recognized that red BMW i8 that always parked on certain spot at their school's parking lot, along with other popular kids' cars.

"Shit ! Your friend just parked her car behind us, babe, we need to get out!" Cara's starting to get panicked.

They were supposed to be inside this Halloween party at Gigi's place, but once they got there, Cara parked her car a bit far from the Hadid's driveway — due to the lines of the other guests' cars. Kendall, being insatiable as she usually was, took the opportunity to offered her girlfriend a good night suck.

Again, Cara couldn't say no. Like she was going to reject her girlfriend to perform a blowjob, in her car, on Saturday night? Yeah right.... She was neither stupid, nor rude.

Kendall was too busy sucking her favorite part of her girlfriend's body to even bother on the blonde's protest. Bobbing her head up and down, alternating between slow and fast, Kendall just fell in love with Cara's cock all over again, the size, the taste.. all of it was perfect. It was like everything else surrounding her always disappeared everytime she was sucking or fucking Cara's beautiful cock.

So yeah Kendall couldn't care less about what happened outside her girlfriend's car, because at that moment, nothing more important to her than pleasuring, most likely soon-to-be-milking, the thick cock inside her mouth.

Cara was grunting out —her conscience had left the window— as both of her hands now gripped into brunette locks, helping Kendall along, "Ugh, Ken, yess... mmhh, suck it baby!"

And Kendall did just that, sucking and licking like her life depended on it, her ears surrounded with the sounds of milking Cara's cock.

When Cara's hold on her hair tightened, a clear sign that the British blonde was close, Kendall scraped her teeth along the shaft while circling her tongue around its head and with a strangle cry from the blonde, her mouth was filled with a warm and delicious spurts, gushing down her throat, her taste buds screaming out in satisfaction.