Figure Things Out (pt. 2)

In case you forgot the background story of Coach Grand and the four cheerleaders, you can read it in Teacher's Pet pt.6.

—————

“JENNER! Office now!” Coach Grand yelled after she got out from locker room after practice.

Fuck ! What now,” Kendall muttered to herself.

“Shit! She’s really chasing after our ass, Hails and I just got grilled last week, now you?” Joan said.

“Don’t forget she was basically killing me yesterday, I barely feel my legs today. Wait … what if those losers you tortured this morning already reported you?” Gigi asked her.

“I don’t—

“JENNERR!!!! 5 seconds or I let you running 50 tomorrow!” Coach yelled louder.

Fuck fuck fuckk!! Tell Cara no need to wait for me,” Kendall said to her friends before sprinted off to her coach's office.

—————

“You have balls to chit chat first when I ordered you to come here!” Coach Grand slammed her desk.

Shit! I’ll be stuck here for hours, she’s fucking furious. Don’t show weakness don’t—

“JENNER!! Are you deaf or mute?!” Coach said loudly.

“It won’t happen again, Coach,” Kendall said with neutral voice.

Coach Grand just squinted at her, analyzing her. After a while she sighed.

“What the hell happened to you?! Where’s your stamina? Where’s your endurance? Where’s that burning passion of yours? I don’t see it anymore. You always looked tired, undetermined, lost, even Fat Amy could outrun you. Those were NOT the reasons I made you captain!” she said, loudly.

“You’re weak now! You’re turning ... soft.” Coach said, her tone was full of disgust over that word.

“Especially today, good God today is the worst!! You’re embarrassment for the team today! How dare you fell from the top of pyramid, by your own mistake!! If your team members were as unfocused as you were and didn’t catch your sorry ass, you’d be dead by now!!

“Are you giving up on cheerleading? Is that it? You want Hadid to take over your captaincy? Is that what you want?!” Coach almost shouted.

Kendall gulped, she felt horrible, and embarrassed because she knew the reason why she wasn’t focused today. And she also knew the reasons why she mostly tired when she’s on practice.

“Talk to me, Kendall,” her Coach said.

It has something to do with a certain blue eyes blonde…

“I’m tired because you’ve been on my ass for this past few months! I’m tired when I have to do routines ten times harder than the others while still maintaining my job as a captain, you’re expecting me to do 30 people’s job at once! Every freakin days! You won’t even leave me alone on the weekends, I still have to make a report for you, a freaking 50 pages report every freaking weekend!” Kendall said instead, trying to defended herself.

“I knew you hated me for leaving that Virgin Mary Club, but seriously Coach, I deserve a life too, I'm a freakin teenager for christ sake, my life doesn’t revolve around cheerleading!” she said.

Coach Grand scoffed, “Absolutely, apparently it revolves around that little girlfriend of yours.” She glared at her used-to-be golden child.