Mine (pt. 14) - Rewritten

Kendall had been trying to reach out to Cara, but for the whole weekend the blonde had succeeded to avoid Kendall’s phone calls and texts as if she had disappeared from earth. The only way Kendall could reach her, probably was going to her house. Unfortunately, the brunette was too chicken shit to confront Cara face to face so she’d decided to wait until Monday.

The brunette didn’t know whether she should be grateful or not, that she didn’t have to attend her classes due to the photoshoot being held in the photo studio near that local magazine’s office in West Hollywood. The same magazine where Kendall and several selected students were going to be interviewed with.

The same place where Cara would also be there.

Kendall remembered how Cara had told her couple weeks ago, that she wanted to stand close to her during the photoshoot. She felt someone just squeezed her heart forcefully, knowing it wouldn’t happen, not after that Friday night incident.

Not after Cara’d been ignoring her for the last couple days.

Since their school only sent one representative for each category of their winning teams, Kendall arrived at the studio by herself instead of with her team mates. And for the first time in her life, she wished her annoying team mates were there with her. Hell, she would even take Gigi by her side at that moment if she had to.

As long as she wasn’t by herself.

“Jenner.”

Kendall automatically rolled her eyes as she heard that voice. She ignored the annoying person as she made sure her uniform was flawless, and continued walking forward into the studio.

“Girl, why you always ignoring me?” Jordan said as he walked next to her.

“Oh come on now Ken—

“Hey, you’re late, makeup now!” Someone dragged Jordan away from her, once they were already inside the studio.

Kendall was so relieved that he was no longer there, annoying the hell out of her. She was absolutely not in the mood of his crazy self. The brunette then scanned the students that were already there, her eyes were looking for a certain British girl that’d been inside of her mind. Her heart suddenly beat faster once she saw the blonde she’d been looking for. Cara was talking with other students, not yet realized that Kendall was staring at her.

She then took a deep breath as she gained her courage and began walking toward where Cara was standing along with the rest of the other top athletes. Once she was getting closer, she could see Cara turned her head and finally noticing her. The blonde’s expression turned tense in a second.

She was few feet away from the blonde girl, when someone gripped her lower arm.

“Head cheerleader?” An Asian woman with glasses and wearing a headset, asked her.

Kendall frowned but nodded at her.

“So, you must be….” She checked her list, “Kendall Jenner. Okay, I need you to go to the makeup room. Another PA will brief you and the rest of the group there.”

“PA?” Kendall asked.

The woman gave Kendall her poker face expression, “Production Assistant. We really have no much time. So would you please, go to the makeup section?” she somewhat scolded Kendall.