Figure Things Out (pt. 17) ✔

After they were done being fools for kept on smiling along with giggling then grinning happily, Cara kissed Kendall again and again and again, until finally the brunette had enough of the blonde’s cuteness and dragged her to the en suite bathroom because she really needed to go home and they wouldn’t go anywhere if they kept being nauseatingly cute all day in bed.

After they went to shower —innocently— Cara then drove Kendall home. Along the way they decided to grabbed some brunch in some local café that was famous for their chicken sandwich.

One thing that Kendall noticed the most after their first lovemaking was that Cara couldn’t stop touching her. Like, all the time. If Cara didn’t kiss her, she would hold Kendall’s hand, or she would hug her, wrapping her arms on her waist, or just nuzzling and nipping her neck.

Kendall wearing Cara’s clothes really added another factor for the blonde to kept wanting touching her. She really did have a thing when the gorgeous brunette wore her stuff. She was so happy and extremely giddy seeing her object of affection was wearing her shirt, jacket and jeans, although the jeans was a lil bit shorter on her, but Cara didn’t care, she thought the brunette still looked stunning.

Sure it wasn’t the first time they’d exchanged and wearing each other clothes or something, but after those horrible weeks separated from the brunette, Cara couldn’t be happier with the turn of events.

“Ummmhh ... Cara stop,” Kendall said even though she couldn’t stop giggling with all the tease and nipping on her neck. “Baby stop, we’re in public,” she tried to pulled away from the blonde’s front despite permanent smile on her face.

Cara looked up at her abruptly from her neck. The blonde grinned so wide Kendall wanted to pinch her nose because of how adorable she looked like.

“You called me baby again,” Cara said it quietly to the brunette’s ear.

Kendall just rolled her eyes but let go a giggle. “You’re complaining?” she teased.

“No, keep calling me that. You’re my baby, it’s only fair that I’m yours.” Cara murmured back to Kendall’s neck, and tightened her hug from behind.

“You are mine. Everyone with eyes know that.” Kendall said like it was a fact.

Cara was going to respond but then their order had arrived in the pick up counter, and the blonde grunted that she had to let the taller girl go. She took the bag filled of their food and drinks in one hand, while the other one held Kendall’s hand.

They were going to eat their brunch in Cara’s car but Kendall changed her mind when she saw the outdoor tables of the café were somewhat empty, so they decided to eat there.

“Aren’t you cold, baby?” Cara asked after they finished their food.

It was December so of course the weather was a lot colder, but Kendall seemed didn’t mind.

“Your jacket is warm enough.” Kendall said while shrugging, “besides I know you’re more than happy to make me warm.” She grinned smugly, teasing her ex-girlfriend.

Cara scoffed at Kendall’s confidence. Although she didn’t deny it, because well ... the brunette was stating a fact. The blonde even already started doing it the moment they sat in the table by sitting closely next to her, her left arm was on Kendall’s lower back. Always touching her.

The British girl hated to admit how terrified she was, she wanted to make sure she wasn’t dreaming and even if she was, she wanted to memorize it, hence she hadn’t stopped touching Kendall in any way after they made love for the first time.