Acceptant & Confession (pt. 7)

Kendall immediately moved as far as she could from the British girl.

“No?” Kendall breathed, she couldn’t even speak properly.

She never thought Cara would say no to her. Kendall swore she never felt as hurt as the moment Cara rejected her.

For real, this time.

“I want to be with you, but at the same time I want to be with Annie too.” Cara admitted.

What?!” the brunette said incredulously.

Cara didn’t say anything and just looked at the brunette intensely.

“So what’s that supposed to mean? To us?” Kendall began to tear up.

“To be honest? I don’t know …” Cara said quietly. “Can’t we just … continue what we have, while figuring it all out without rushing it?”

Kendall gulped, she swore at that minute that second, she felt someone just killed her with multiple bullets shot into her head.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

AN:

Just kidding! Ha! 😈

Here’s the real chapter.
Don’t kill me! 🙏

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Kendall immediately moved as far as she could from the British girl.

“No?” Kendall breathed, she couldn’t even speak properly.

She never thought Cara would say no to her. Kendall swore she never felt as hurt as the moment Cara rejected her.

For real, this time.

“Wow … second rejection of the day. I get it. You know what, you’re right, maybe you should have dinner in your house. I make sure I won’t bother you again,” Kendall muttered, her heart was breaking and tears were beginning pouring all over her face.

“Ken—

“Don’t touch me!” Kendall slapped Cara’s hand that was trying to hold her.

“Baby, listen to me, you’re not thinking clearly. All I want is for you to want me like I want you!” Cara began to explain.

“What’s that supposed to mean?!”

“It means, I want you to ask me to be your girlfriend, for the same reasons I want you to be my girlfriend,” Cara said.

“Okay, that’s confusing. But whatever, I get your point. You don’t want me, so you may leave now.” Kendall wiped her tears harshly.

Cara scoffed loudly, “Are you even listening to me?! The main reason you asked me is because you’re scared I would run away from you! Which is ridiculous, by the way. The thing is, you asked me because you don’t trust me! Not because you lo—