Mine (pt. 12) - Rewritten

On Monday, at school, Kendall entered the hallway walking toward her locker like she normally was every morning.

She was in such a good mood because of how she spent pretty much the whole weekend with Cara. She couldn't stop her blushing when she remembered how they couldn't stop touching each other ever since they decided to be more intimate.

She continued to smile by herself when she reached her locker. She was just going to open her locker when she heard one familiar laugh. She frowned as she turned around and that's when her mood turned sour in an instant.

She glared when she saw one of the wannabe popular hoe in her short, tight, low-cut dress draping herself all over Cara who currently laughing at what that dirty hoe said. She even dare to continue touching and teasing the blonde with that disgusting hands.

Kendall immediately growled, she couldn't stop glaring at them as she grew irrationally jealous. And this time, she didn't even bother to deny it.

Cara was hers.

Despite Kendall wasn't her official girlfriend yet, but still, Cara was all hers.

The cheer captain didn't think twice, she walked away from her locker and approaching the pair slowly yet somehow very much intimidating, with her HBIC stares in place.

"What do you think you're doing? Stay away from her, now !" Kendall said to the slutty girl, her tone was filled with authority.

She was the Queen Bitch of the school, and no one was exempt from her powers. So when little Miss Wannabe Slut scampered away, Kendall didn't even watch her go. She couldn't careless a single shit about that whore. All she cared was how dare her dirty hands touched the British blonde who currently looking at Kendall nervously.

"Ken, it's just— ow! Where we going?!"

Kendall didn't bother to answer as she simply grabbed Cara's jacket and dragged her to the cheer team's private locker room.

The gorgeous brunette made sure the room was empty before pushing the blonde against one of the lockers. Hard.

BANG!!!

"Ow! Babe, take it easy," Cara said, her back hurt because how forceful Kendall was just then.

Kendall glared at the blonde.

She couldn't believe how much a slut Cara was. Just last weekend she was powerless under Kendall's mouth —and hands— mercy, not to mention, Cara had also asked her to be her girlfriend that same weekend.

And now?!

How dare she even took a glance toward other girl!

Kendall somewhat thinking what to say and what to do about the current situation, not to mention this whole weird emotions that she felt. She didn't understand why she felt bothered, and mostly hurt. Sure she could fool herself by saying it was her pride that wouldn't let her letting Cara moved on with anyone else, especially just less than 24 hours after Kendall decided to step to another level of their intimacy.

But she knew it was more than that, even though she wasn't quite sure what it was exactly.

It was more than just a bruising pride.

"Why are you being all touchy with her?" She couldn't help but asking the blonde in front of her, didn't even hide her disappointment.

"Ken..." Cara gulped, she never saw this expression on Kendall before, at least not ever since they'd became a frenemy.

"Am I not enough?!" Kendall sounded so upset it hurt for Cara to see her like that.

Cara gulped, "Baby, it's not like that. We didn't do anything. We share bio class together and she was just joking by making fun Mr. Peterson," she tried to explain, hoping it would calm Kendall down.