Figure Things Out (pt. 12)

They didn't stop kissing, in contrary, they kept kissing. They didn't care that their lips had turned almost numb and somewhat bruised because of their intense kisses. How they didn't want to let go each other's lips and just kept touching, maintaining skin contact.

Cara moaned and pulled away for a bit causing the brunette's pouting automatically, which made the Cara's lips back to Kendall's lips. They kept continuing like that; when one pulled away, the other would protest and made them kissing each other all over again.

"Baby ...." Cara whispered to Kendall's lips, when she had her lips back for a second.

"Hmmm ....." Kendall didn't even want to protest about what Cara had called her.

"We need to stop," Cara said hoarsely.

"Why?"

"Uhhh....I ummm...got excited." Cara said, she felt embarrassed not able controlling that certain part of her.

Kendall looked at her, obviously amused. She smirked and began grinding just to tease the blonde. Cara was definitely excited down there and Kendall definitely could feel it.

Cara groaned, "babe ... stop," Cara said almost panting.

"What if ... what if I don't want to?" Kendall whispered, her lips almost touching the blonde's.

Cara gasped, she couldn't think clearly, with Kendall still grinding her cock giving it more pressure, her mind had turned into a mush.

"What if I want to continue?" Kendall said to her lips, she bit the blonde's bottom lip playfully before she sucked it.

Cara gave the brunette incoherent response, which Kendall took it as a yes considering... well, it's Cara, and Cara never said no to Kendall. Especially if it was involving sex. Kendall let go of the blonde's bottom lip and nuzzled their nose.

"What if ... I want you ... to fuck me silly?" Kendall husked.

Cara growled at that, Kendall really knew what she's doing. Her mind still on daze but at least she managed to say, "I don't want to take advantage of you, I don't want you to regret it later. I don't want to do anything stupid again," she said, almost rambling.

"I'm giving you my permission." Kendall then kissed her briefly.

"Touch me, Cara. Please ...."

Cara moaned over Kendall being desperate of her touch. She gulped, she wanted this so bad. But for once in her life, she wanted to listen to her upper head instead of her lower head. What did my brain say?

Kendall sneakily moved her hand to Cara's crotch and started touching the hardness she found there and tugged it.

Oh fuck it! Sorry brain.. my cock always win.

Cara groaned and slipped her hand under Kendall's loose sleep shirt that she borrowed from her, and started caressing the brunette's tits.

Kendall hissed on the sensation, it'd been a while but somehow Cara always knew how to touched her. She knew very well how to make the brunette drawn into the pleasure. The feelings never got old.

Cara pulled Kendall's sleep shirt off, freeing the brunette's upper body from any kind of fabric. The blonde couldn't believe what had just happening. Here she was before, crying her eyes out and then all of sudden the object of her affection was inside of her room, then later on straddling her lap which ended up the certain gorgeous brunette being topless.

It felt like a dream. Am I dreaming?  Cara thought she was having a hallucination or something.

"No, you're not." Kendall chuckled at her reaction.